VMP 2.3L TVS Supercharger Upgrade-Free Shipping & 0% Financing for up to 1 year!

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

Attachments

• -AtqU4Lh.jpg
    -AtqU4Lh.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:

Mustang289

Established Member
I'm considering upgrade to Gen-2. I live in Virginia with emissions EGR is required. I would like to be in the 575-600 HP range. I've got a stock 04 with CAI. I will be running 93 gas, looking for reliable, street able setup, no idle or other issues.Can you please PM me what I need with pricing?

cgarray17

Established Member
+1 anyway we can still get this great deal, and how much was it? Pricing for a gen 2 with either Dragon inlet and with gt500 TB so I can see the difference.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

blwn88cpe

Established Member
+3 anyway we can still get this great deal, and how much was it? Pricing for a gen 2 with either Dragon inlet and with gt500 TB so I can see the difference. Could you pm me pricing for the fuel and air mods that i would need also. Package deal maybe? thanks

TPSMak

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
+3 anyway we can still get this great deal, and how much was it? Pricing for a gen 2 with either Dragon inlet and with gt500 TB so I can see the difference. Could you pm me pricing for the fuel and air mods that i would need also. Package deal maybe? thanks

Unfortunately the memorial day sale is over... I can give you a great deal but not the memorial day sale any more. The price is still VERY good as I've sold 3 kits since the beginning of the week. :)

Users who are viewing this thread