VMP dyno numbers in.

braindontstop31

Established Member
dyno.jpgWent up for the tune yesterday. I ended up a little on the low side (17lbs.) 563/523. It is a safe 93 oct. tune at 19 degrees, 11.5 AFR.
Maybe motor isn't really broke in all the way?? The fun pedal is much nicer now! I went from stock to this!!
I was about 70 percent on the fuel pump duty cycle (GT pumps and BAP) and about 80-82 percent duty cycle on the 60lb. injectors.
The JLT HB intake has a little bit of a issue with idle but not to bad. Wanting to go on the CORN now!

BTW: Mustang dyno

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
You know I wonder if on the Dyno those high boost intakes aren't working against you guys vs. a big open element filter sitting here getting all that air blown on it with the hood open. On the street I'm sure there is better air in the fender, but I'm saying during dyno conditions maybe not.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Congrats!

How much boost is that with?

His sig says 3" upper and appears to be on stock manifolds. I'm gonna say 18 psi. Was this on a Mustang or Dynojet dyno?

OP, post some pics of your ride and congrats on the new blower.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
You know I wonder if on the Dyno those high boost intakes aren't working against you guys vs. a big open element filter sitting here getting all that air blown on it with the hood open. On the street I'm sure there is better air in the fender, but I'm saying during dyno conditions maybe not.

I just ditched the HB intake for a RAI again.

Congrats David!

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Mustang dyno, but it's not super greedy. Mine and his were tuned back to back.

You guys should line them up on the highway and see what happens. I just saw your thread and you guys made similar power, I think you made 17 more hp. Line em up and bring the camera!!

Users who are viewing this thread