VMP GEN 2, GEN 2R / Trinity TVS 2.3

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
I’m quite satisfied with my 2.3 Trinity TVS. Reliable and fast enough for me.

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
Running vmp gen2 on my 2014 gt500...upgraded TB, CAI and plugs, done. Into 700+RWHP, no suspension mods but got bigger wheels and tires to help traction. I do not race unless provoked. No track, and I can't use most of the power most days. I don't need more power cuz I don't need bragging rights. Ha

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
I don't need more power cuz I don't need bragging rights. Ha

I'm with ya, I don't race or need to brag either. I'm happily reminded every other Saturday when she puts a smile on my face. If I was into "keeping up with the Jones's..." well then one would never be satisfied...

c0dblack

Running vmp gen2 on my 2014 gt500...upgraded TB, CAI and plugs, done. Into 700+RWHP, no suspension mods but got bigger wheels and tires to help traction. I do not race unless provoked. No track, and I can't use most of the power most days. I don't need more power cuz I don't need bragging rights. Ha

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Do you still have the trinity blower? If so, how much will it cost for you to part with it?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I have one with a 2.4 pulley and mild port matching to BPS elbow. $2000 shipped firm. Over $4000 from Ford now, no longer making/stocking.
-J

nickstobias

cobracommander04
Established Member
I just bought my GEN2R 2 years ago and it only has 2500K on it, Granted last year I blew a Ring on a piston and have a new Built Shortblock but 700/750 is More than enough for the street unless you are taking to the track alot just my opinion though

Users who are viewing this thread