VMP GEN 2 Stage 3 Kit Ordered!!!

evil281

Established Member
Woot! Its time for me to join the FI club! :pepper:

Thanks Justin and BJ for working with me over the phone.

Sorry I know many of you are already FI and this may not seem like a big deal but it is to me.

evil281

Established Member
Congrats on the purchase! You will love it! Now get some 20" MT's to replace the 555r's...

I might try the NT05R's because I get Nitto tires for wholesale price through my Jeep shop. Unfortunately the distributor doen't carry the MT street tires only their offroad offerings.

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Awesome You Will love it! Once you go E85 you will never go back. I will stop by when you are doing the install.
I would dial in the tune on the 91 first.

evil281

Established Member
Awesome You Will love it! Once you go E85 you will never go back. I will stop by when you are doing the install.
I would dial in the tune on the 91 first.

Thanks Kevin. I would appreciate the second pair of eyes. Nice to finally meet you in person today.

Little mustang row action from today.

486E5478-D3AC-4D48-8E2B-68CB79681F05.jpg

James Calhoun

Established Member
Congrats,just ordered my stage 3 friday and ups cannot get it here quick enough. Showing tuesday for delivery and i know what im doing tuesday night. Was gona have them bring a kit to bowlinggreen ky in oct but i could not wait that long.

evil281

Established Member
Congrats,just ordered my stage 3 friday and ups cannot get it here quick enough. Showing tuesday for delivery and i know what im doing tuesday night. Was gona have them bring a kit to bowlinggreen ky in oct but i could not wait that long.

My tracking numbers show tomorrow for delivery. Unfortunately I will have to wait til mid sept for install. I wish I had more time.

James Calhoun

Established Member
I hope to have it done wed morning and fully tuned by fri. That was one of the deals on buying it cause we have a big car meet sat night and i know there will be some playing. So told bj i needed tunes asap. Got to order a drive shaft this morning and i should be set. Car is full suspension,yada yada so all that is good to go. Gona see if i can get some opg on the way also. Kinda worried about those.

evil281

Established Member
I hope to have it done wed morning and fully tuned by fri. That was one of the deals on buying it cause we have a big car meet sat night and i know there will be some playing. So told bj i needed tunes asap. Got to order a drive shaft this morning and i should be set. Car is full suspension,yada yada so all that is good to go. Gona see if i can get some opg on the way also. Kinda worried about those.

Yup I have the MMR opg and all the gaskets/ crank bolt etc sitting in a box ready to go. I am installing those at the the same time as the vmp while everything is tore down.

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Thanks Kevin. I would appreciate the second pair of eyes. Nice to finally meet you in person today.

Little mustang row action from today.

486E5478-D3AC-4D48-8E2B-68CB79681F05.jpg

I am glad we went last week next week we are going to be 110 again it was good to meet you too and see your Mustang very nice car! I forgot I had the best luck with the Shell 91 octane out here too. The Fry's 91 was the worst and the Valero was not much better on mine. Looking forward to your install. Hey on a different topic do you have any Scorpions at your house? I only saw one in 12 years and this weekend found one in the bathroom and 3 outside. Arrghh I already sprayed for bugs but was thinking of going to HD to get something to put on the perimeter for Scorpions do you know of anything? I was a nut job last night wired on caffeine from too much soda walking around the house at all hours of the night with black light.

evil281

Established Member
I am glad we went last week next week we are going to be 110 again it was good to meet you too and see your Mustang very nice car! I forgot I had the best luck with the Shell 91 octane out here too. The Fry's 91 was the worst and the Valero was not much better on mine. Looking forward to your install. Hey on a different topic do you have any Scorpions at your house? I only saw one in 12 years and this weekend found one in the bathroom and 3 outside. Arrghh I already sprayed for bugs but was thinking of going to HD to get something to put on the perimeter for Scorpions do you know of anything? I was a nut job last night wired on caffeine from too much soda walking around the house at all hours of the night with black light.

You start looking for trouble and you are bound to find it. lol

Go to the Bug and Weed mart and get the good stuff. Dont waste time on the HD watered down bulk stuff. I have only seen two in the last 6 years and one I am positive I brought back from the desert with my shooting equipment.

Zona14Stang

Established Member
You start looking for trouble and you are bound to find it. lol

Go to the Bug and Weed mart and get the good stuff. Dont waste time on the HD watered down bulk stuff. I have only seen two in the last 6 years and one I am positive I brought back from the desert with my shooting equipment.

Thanks will check that place out.

Riptide

Established Member
I think OP made a wise choice both in the vendor and the system he chose. It will be a lot of fun especially once you get it logged and have the green light from Justin to get aggressive with it.

Users who are viewing this thread