VMP Goes Above and Beyond with Outstanding Customer Service

thapr3dat0r

Just the Tip
Established Member
I wanted to thank BJ at VMP for helping me out when he really didn't have to. I am a VMP customer and have purchased their tune and a few other things in the past. I recently purchased a used part from a member here, a competitor's part. Because I didn't buy it from VMP I was not guaranteed the free tuning support for it. But BJ really stepped up and went above and beyond and gave me extensive instructions to help ensure the part worked for me and was compatible with their tune. This helped me tremendously, especially because I was taking my car to get dyno'd an hour after I was trying to install it. Everything worked flawlessly. In addition to their high quality products, this speaks volumes to their customer service and reinforces my decision to be and remain a loyal VMP customer.

Thanks again and I look forward to picking up one of your TVS blowers in the near future. :beer:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
It's our pleasure to help. Glad it worked out. We'll be here for you when you're ready to make that next jump!

bj

raywang5

Established Member
I would feel the same as u, if I live where u live, vmp seems works well locally, I have ordered a power package and haven't hear anything for a week, no email respond either. it make me feel sad.

thapr3dat0r

Just the Tip
Established Member
I would feel the same as u, if I live where u live, vmp seems works well locally, I have ordered a power package and haven't hear anything for a week, no email respond either. it make me feel sad.

Although I am not local to them, they still took very good care of me. When I placed my order it took a little while to get my parts but that was only because one part was being finished. Where are you located? I would really not worry at all. Contact VNMOUS1, the person who posted above me. He will take care of you. Just be patient

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Although I am not local to them, they still took very good care of me. When I placed my order it took a little while to get my parts but that was only because one part was being finished. Where are you located? I would really not worry at all. Contact VNMOUS1, the person who posted above me. He will take care of you. Just be patient

Thanks. The poster contacted me and has been responded to.

UPDATE: Poster's inquiry has been resolved and order will move from "processing" to "shipped" by Friday.

bj

Last edited:

NJSP117

Established Member
As expected! :beer:

Quality can't be rushed :thumbsup:

I agree....sometimes the smaller companies can't handle things as fast as the giant ones, nor would we want them to. My order took a few days to be shipped, but I wanted a quality tune and quality parts, and that's what I got. I've contacted VMP a few times already with follow up questions and have always gotten a response and a bit of an education about my gt500.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
I agree....sometimes the smaller companies can't handle things as fast as the giant ones, nor would we want them to. My order took a few days to be shipped, but I wanted a quality tune and quality parts, and that's what I got. I've contacted VMP a few times already with follow up questions and have always gotten a response and a bit of an education about my gt500.

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

BJ

Weightaholic7

Established Member
I first purchased a pulley, idler, and tune a month or so ago and during a few days of good weather installed it and took my recently purchased 07 GT 500 to a local dyno. To say they were impressed was an understatement. My car has the FRP CAI, and the FR cat back exhaust and the VMP parts mentioned and that is it. bone stock otherwise and it pulled a 562 RWHP @ 555 tq. I was soooo very pleased. So instead of waiting until spring and driving the car for a while I took The plunge and just ordered the VMP VST 2.3 blower upgrade w/ VMP elbow, 2008 balancer and got another tune for free! I will be installing this week and as soon as the weather breaks I will let you know the results. as far as VMP I am a loyal customer and will remain so. Every time I have called busy or not Justin has answered my questions. I have never met or spoke to you BJ but thanks for everything and I can't wait to see what this does to my car!!!

Bill Yarbrough - Ohio

Ps. I'm definitely not local and I have had zero issues! Great company and the only ones that will be building my GT500!!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
I first purchased a pulley, idler, and tune a month or so ago and during a few days of good weather installed it and took my recently purchased 07 GT 500 to a local dyno. To say they were impressed was an understatement. My car has the FRP CAI, and the FR cat back exhaust and the VMP parts mentioned and that is it. bone stock otherwise and it pulled a 562 RWHP @ 555 tq. I was soooo very pleased. So instead of waiting until spring and driving the car for a while I took The plunge and just ordered the VMP VST 2.3 blower upgrade w/ VMP elbow, 2008 balancer and got another tune for free! I will be installing this week and as soon as the weather breaks I will let you know the results. as far as VMP I am a loyal customer and will remain so. Every time I have called busy or not Justin has answered my questions. I have never met or spoke to you BJ but thanks for everything and I can't wait to see what this does to my car!!!

Bill Yarbrough - Ohio

Ps. I'm definitely not local and I have had zero issues! Great company and the only ones that will be building my GT500!!

Thanks so much for your business and your trust! Don't hesitate to call me with anything you need during your VMP TVS install. At the very least, when you're out for that first drive, put your phone on "speaker"....lay it on the passenger seat....so I can hear the laughter and screaming!

bj

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
I just want to let everyone one know that vnmous1 knows his stuff and has really given me some great advice. Great service and help as always from VMP. Looking forward to getting a tvs from you guys in the next few months. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread