VMP Retune

Yellow 91

I have a 2012 with a TVS. i bought with the TVS on the car. It came with an Xcal 3 or 4 I believe. It came with the VMP tune. My question is I am wanting to add a catless x-pipe and know I will need a retune. How much will this cost and is this as simple as Justin or someone from VMP writing a tune and sending it to me to flash on the Xcal and loading it to my car. Any help is appreciated. You can PM if needed. Thanks!

2014Mustang5oh

Fast is never fast enough
Established Member
I have a 2012 with a TVS. i bought with the TVS on the car. It came with an Xcal 3 or 4 I believe. It came with the VMP tune. My question is I am wanting to add a catless x-pipe and know I will need a retune. How much will this cost and is this as simple as Justin or someone from VMP writing a tune and sending it to me to flash on the Xcal and loading it to my car. Any help is appreciated. You can PM if needed. Thanks!

Im sure Justin can write it for you. I do believe it cost 50 bucks. Go to VMPtuning.com and buy the retune and fill out everything you have. If you havent heard from him in 24-48 hours give him a call. He is great with customer service

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Haven't heard anything from the OP, so...................

Please call us for pricing and options. (321) 206 9369

Thanks.

Yellow 91

BJ, I spoke with Justin. I am waiting a week or two to put the x-pipe and smaller pulley on. I am just waiting on the pulley so I can do the retune once and not have to do it again. I will be in contact with Justin hopefully soon. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread