Vmp triple pass HE

94slowbra1

Established Member
I have one, along with the full j2fab cooling mod. Needed a tubular crash bar and remove the foam shape piece. I also modded the input to face the passenger side
I will yell you, this thing is HUGE. It literally sits right under the grill opening and hangs to the bottom of the chin spoiler. Takes every last inch of the space behind the bumper. But at the end of the day it works. Also need to fab brackets to hold it in place.

First-on-race-day

Established Member
I have one, along with the full j2fab cooling mod. Needed a tubular crash bar and remove the foam shape piece. I also modded the input to face the passenger side
I will yell you, this thing is HUGE. It literally sits right under the grill opening and hangs to the bottom of the chin spoiler. Takes every last inch of the space behind the bumper. But at the end of the day it works. Also need to fab brackets to hold it in place.
Thank you very much

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wckdvnm

Established Member
If it is a GT-500 heat exchanger MAF racing makes a crash bar with mounts pre welded for $205 black powder coated.

Mustang Bumpers and Core Supports
I’ve heard good things about them from the groups on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

94slowbra1

Established Member
That is a nice piece. Wasnt around when I did mine. Wasnt too hard to fab the brackets though. If I were doing it again id go with that one

CustomX

Established Member
I have an eBay dual pass heat exchanger that I have been using for a few years with great results! Was just under $100 when I bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread