VMP tune

billr814

Established Member
gotta say im real glad i got the vmp 93 tune in my 14 trk pk...no issues at all ..functions perfect...no surge, idle issues,etc..i can feel a difference on the butt dyno..tho..plus wtf im getting about 2 mpg better than before..my brother recommended them to me...he runs their tune in his 12 gt500...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, I hear nothing but great things about VMP products/tuning. Top notch.

billr814

Established Member
i talked to him , justin at the Nmra event last yr at MIR in budds creek, md, saw his wife run in her 2011 5.0..both seemed like decent ppl...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
i talked to him , justin at the Nmra event last yr at MIR in budds creek, md, saw his wife run in her 2011 5.0..both seemed like decent ppl...

Yes they do seem that way.
His wife's car is FAST! lol

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
VMP is really good too. But I will say that I tested his tune a few times down the track and then tested another tuners tune. And this is the same day. Both identical 60's, same mods, same temp. 12.5 with VMP and 12.4 with the other tuner. But either way, both were great and drove the same. The other was prob a hair more aggressive and stuck with it.

chvyeter

new motor almost finished
Established Member
VMP is really good too. But I will say that I tested his tune a few times down the track and then tested another tuners tune. And this is the same day. Both identical 60's, same mods, same temp. 12.5 with VMP and 12.4 with the other tuner. But either way, both were great and drove the same. The other was prob a hair more aggressive and stuck with it.

Who was the other tuner?

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
That could easily be attributed to a multitude of other things. I've ran back to back to back with the same tune, same night, all within minutes of each other and had it be off by .2 with nearly the same reaction time. I understand the question though, just throwing this out there

Users who are viewing this thread