VMP Tuning Houston Dynotune Day!

jcthorne

Established Member
:pepper:Calling all Mustang and Shelby guys in the greater Houston area. If you would be interested in having Justin of VMP Tuning dyno tune your car but don't want to drive to Florida....Here is your opprotunity!

Justing is considering bringing his portable dyno with him on a trip through Houston in May. Exact date not set yet but I will follow up soon. If you would be interested in a dyno tune time slot with one of the masters of tuning these cars, DONT MISS THIS CHANCE.

Let us know and I will post more details as available. Let me know if you have any questions. This is just forming up and trying to get some interest at this point. I for one am in as my steggy ported eaton with 2.2 pulley needs to be tuned.

If we can get this together, Burgers and suds are on me!

jcthorne

Established Member
Proposed dates are May 10th and May 17th. I'll keep everyone posted. So far looks like about 5-6 dyno tunes and a few more to show up and 'help'. Looks like a great event shaping up.

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
sounds great.
ive been looking for a good tuner for my cobra.
it depends if something pops up and i have to go somewhere or do something......

Snake40

Established Member
Its a shame, I am going to be in Houston for Fun Ford on 2nd 3rd and 4th. If it was that weekend it would save me a drive back down from Texarkana. Whatever it takes!! Mike

jcthorne

Established Member
According to Justin's availability and travel schedule, its looking like the Houston Dynotune day will be Wed. May 7th. I know a weekday is not optimal but thats when he is available. We are trying to get 4 ot 6 cars to tune that day and as many folks that wish to show up for the free lunch are welcome as well. :) Please let me know if you are still planning to attend.

Those that are being tuned that day will need to send Justin a deposit and some information on the car and mods. I have his direct email if you need it. Let me know if anyone needs any help making arrangements etc. I'll continue to post info as available.

Sounded like a great reason to play hookie to me....

1bad03snake