VMP TVS 2.3 GT500 Elbow and ID1000’s

SVTXTC

Established Member
I'm sorry i thought the 2300 was ur price decrease that was someone's offer I'm sorry

No worries.

Gentlemen. This is the best deal on SVTPerformance. I check it daily to make sure. Just trying to give a good member a deal. If you can’t make it happen a ported Eaton will serve you well for now and buy my ID1000’s for later, 04sleeper and Malcolmv8 will love you for it!

MellY122

Established Member
No worries.

Gentlemen. This is the best deal on SVTPerformance. I check it daily to make sure. Just trying to give a good member a deal. If you can’t make it happen a ported Eaton will serve you well for now and buy my ID1000’s for later, 04sleeper and Malcolmv8 will love you for it!

SVTXTC

Established Member
To the top....ID1000's and GT500 Gen 2 TVS elbow available....if you are interested please PM me your cell phone number...if you send me a message I will respond that it is still available as I am decent at keeping these ads current and what is your cell phone number....need your cell phone number to sell this to you....thanks...

SVTXTC

Established Member
Please note I do not have a gt500 Tb....just the elbow. I used the gt500 Tb for my new 2650. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread