VMP TVS Dyno Results

ModularSpeed

Suspension Guru
Established Member
Solid man! It looks great on the car too, congrats.
Thanks!

Looks good! Man nice numbers!
Thanks!

Thanks!

Great numbers man!! How much boost?
Thanks!. Not sure on boost. I would guess 20. I'll know soon, as I am going to go see Justin and get her dialed in even better. :coolman:

Congrats on the TVS Numbers! :)
Thanks!

Damn man that's nice, can't wait to see what I put out. Is it just me or do cars tuned by Justin put out higher numbers than anyone else? What kind of dyno is he using?
Senkak beat me to it. Yes, Justin is a great tuner.

Justin uses a Dynojet.
:rockon:

Congrats, I can't wait to get mine on either :)
I don't blame you. I think I actually like Justin's tune better than the blower. :rolling:

Very nice #s
Thanks

I cant the numbers...what did it make

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk 2
632/586

632/586.

very good numbers op! this damn blower keeps on impressing me and I really wish my job was more steady as I would have ordered one with the christmas sale they were having if it was. so jealous! :rockon:
Thanks!

wow, those are some amazing numbers.
Ehh...not amazing. Well, I guess they are good due to being on 15-16 degrees. I wish Justin would chime in, I really don't remember the timing. I think it's 15..

Congrats, sick numbers, and healthy motor :rockon:
Thanks! We shall see what more it can make. Wish me luck.

nice numbers bro! I might just have to get one and try it out!
Thanks, and do it.

Those numbers are impressive and the fact your motor has over 100k miles on it makes it even more impressive.
Thanks! Yeah, it's pretty cool. I look down and see 113K miles....then nail it from 65 mph in 3rd and it leaves two nice long black streaks...

Great #'s

more info on your maf setup.
It is the stock tube, with a VMP Slot Flange epoxied to it, with a VMP 3500 Slot Style MAF....with the VMP solder harness.

I cut out the factory IAT bung and replaced it with the VMP flange.
IMAG0301.jpg

Awsome #'s!!!
Thanks!

I like what you have done with the coolant crossover.Very clean look.Does it bleed the air out easily still like the factory?I see theres a plug at the top.Thats the one offered by MMR right?
No, this is not the MMR set-up that is being pushed hard on the forums, due to "my" kit. This is a kit that I worked with Chad@On3 with, to design and offer. It is much much nicer than the MMR crap.
CoolingSystemCobra2.jpg

My cooling mods do not really require to be burped.

I actually have the stock modded Crossover on right now. I do alot of testing between the different parts.
IMAG0859.jpg

Nice. Welcome to team VMP
Thanks! I was actually part of team VMP like 9 months ago... It just took me forever to get it on and tuned. :shrug:

I am really gonna have to get one of these......
Do it.

Brewster

Established Member
According to the table on his website, you're at 21lbs of boost with that configuration.

Last edited:

Brewster

Established Member
SC Pulley Stock Crank 4lb lower
3.2" 15psi 19.5psi
3.0" 17psi 22psi
2.8" 19psi 24psi
2.6" 21psi stroker or cammed motors only
2.5" 22psi stroker or cammed motors only

ModularSpeed

Suspension Guru
Established Member
It may be, but keep in mind that's a general assumption.

Many things play a factor. Airflow via headers, intake, cam timing, air density, etc.

Wicked46 made 20.4 peak with the 2.6...but was making in the 19's the majority of his pull, with stock manifolds. I have LT with 3" collectors.

Not sure where it's at....but my guess is 20.

Users who are viewing this thread