VMP TVS for sale

geronimo1

Established Member
Just bought a VMP TVS black with 2.4 pulley,FRPP CJ65mm twin.Had about 3 weeks, upgrading to bigger supercharger. 3200.00 Call or text 919-210-6802.

Last edited:

geronimo1

Established Member
iwannacobra I am installing a Shelby dual heat exchanger. Do they really make a difference. I talked with Van at Revan he said this is a must for any mods. I am also doing the 170 therm.

iwannacobra5

Established Member
iwannacobra I am installing a Shelby dual heat exchanger. Do they really make a difference. I talked with Van at Revan he said this is a must for any mods. I am also doing the 170 therm.

Yes, it really helps to have the HE as well as the tstat. Its always a safe bet to upgrade the HE in anticipation for more power in the future as well. Listen to Van...

dirtychamba

Django
Established Member
Yes, it really helps to have the HE as well as the tstat. Its always a safe bet to upgrade the HE in anticipation for more power in the future as well. Listen to Van...

when moving to the Dual HE and setting it at 170* how are the MPG's affected?

In my old srt8 I lost like 3-5 mpg and went back to stock immediately.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
when moving to the Dual HE and setting it at 170* how are the MPG's affected?

In my old srt8 I lost like 3-5 mpg and went back to stock immediately.

If you lose few mpg then its worth it. Are you sure it wasn't because you were hauling ass in your new found power that you lost from heat soak :poke: ???

Users who are viewing this thread