VMP, Whipple, and more FS

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
I am finally getting around to selling off my parts that I no longer need since I upgraded to the bigger blower and fuel system. All prices are OBO, but you pay PayPal fees.

VMP Dual Plug and Play BAP- $400 shipped (Basically brand new. Less than 1,000 miles on it. Probably less than 500 actually...)
Whipple 123mm CAI- $200 shipped (unknown milage as I bought it used as well. Its a little dirty in the pics but I will have it cleaned up before I ship it out. One of the grommets at the bottom is missing. I'm sure you could probably get one from Whipple for a few bucks.)
I also have a Metco Aux Idler pulley I will get pics up of for sale $75 shipped.

Sorry, I don't know how to resize the attachments.. :-(

IMG_4903.JPGIMG_4905.JPGIMG_4880.JPGIMG_4882.JPGIMG_4906.JPG

Last edited:

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
Shoot me a pm with your number and I can text one to you. I'll take a new picture of it tomorrow. Sorry, I just thought to check this thread. I don't know if it's a double bearing or not. I will try to find out for you. I bought it used as well.

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
BAP Sold.
Idler and CAI still available. I keep forgetting to get pics up, but if you'd like some they are on my phone and I can text them to you.

Users who are viewing this thread