VNMOUS about to have a TURBO

97scSVT

A-Dub
Established Member
I am selling my procharger to get a turbo kit. the procharger has about... 3,500 miles on it. it's a p-1sc stage 2 with the bigger intercoler. i paid 4,500 for it. i need to get rid of it so i can buy the turbo kit. i decided to do this because nobody will buy my car from me so i decided to just go all out. let me know if you want to buy it.

97scSVT

A-Dub
Established Member
for sure, i am looking to sell it for no less than 3,500. good deal if you ask me. should i get the pro turbo kit single or the hp twin turbo?

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Dang dude, you change your mind more than I change underwear. Good luck getting what you want.

97scSVT

A-Dub
Established Member
i made decision about what i want to do and heres my solution. nobody will buy the procharger so i am just going to get crower stage 3 blower cams, supporting mods, and a smaller pulley with new tune. how much power should i be looking at if i have 475 rwhp and 475 rwtq? i am upping it 3 1/2 psi

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
:eek: i really think you need to slow down and think about stuff before you post. you change your mind about every 2 min. or so.:dw:

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
ju015dd said:
:eek: i really think you need to slow down and think about stuff before you post. you change your mind about every 2 min. or so.:dw:
+1, didnt I just see this Cobra for sale like a month ago, cause you cant afford the gas or something?

allgo90

Established Member
you dont have money for gas so your going turbo or stage 3 cams?

aside from that.... i say go turbo!

Users who are viewing this thread