Vobra at the tack vid

blk96SVT

Established Member
That is one sweet car. I saw your other vid, the one with the van that you pass, and it is insane watching your speedo go up that fast! I also have 4.30s and have been thinking real hard about getting a Novi 2000 blower. You have a different tranny, is first gear a little longer than stock or is it the same ratio?

Nice track time btw!

Tim

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Originally posted by blk96SVT
That is one sweet car. I saw your other vid, the one with the van that you pass, and it is insane watching your speedo go up that fast! I also have 4.30s and have been thinking real hard about getting a Novi 2000 blower. You have a different tranny, is first gear a little longer than stock or is it the same ratio?

Nice track time btw!

Tim

I think the ratio is different, but I don't notice. It did the same thing in 1st as the other trans..... spin spin spin. Thanks for the props.

KillrCobra

Established Member
Great vid and congrats on the times. What tires? 60'? Any weight reduction? Temp?

Again, nice vid.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Best 60 of the day was 1.71
Best 1/8mph 97.82
Best 1/8 7.68
Best 1/4mph 120.65
Best ET 11.78

Full weight vert, absolutely nothing taken out of it. MT ET Streets mounted on 96gt waffle stars. (26x10.5) Eibach drag springs on the rear, H&R race springs on front, stock control arms and shocks.

Users who are viewing this thread