Vortech Issues.....

CTmatt

Established Member
I had to install a new powerpipe cause i blew a fitting for one of the sensors and i went with a anderson power pipe. short there after it was installed i started hearing a noise coming from the vortech. perhaps this noise was there before but the plastic jlt i had on there muffled it. i inspected my power pipe to make sure all was hooked up tight and found this on top of the vortech. could this be the noise im hearing? air rushing out? whats the point of this bolt? any help appreciated.
post-332-1120781138_thumb.jpg

Tucker

What are we looking at Matt? The allen bolt?
Is it tight?

It very well could be the sound difference between metal and plastic, but it's hard to say.
AFM Power pipe... :cryying: no no no.

J/K I understand, but why don't you send me the pipe and I can make a better one or fix the fitting. Hey it was the first offical JLT built over 2 years ago. ;-)

Anyway let me know
Jay

BPA

Established Member
from what ive heard (no experience yet with it) the anderson power pipes will make more intake noise , the plastic stock piece muffles the intake noise alot but im sure someone else that has put one on will give u there experience with it. Im putting one on in a few weeks. how do u like the power gains from it?

Users who are viewing this thread