Vortech Mustang Cobra Water Tank Upgrade ( Group Purchase)

mikea074

Cobramods
Established Member
Approved ( Group Purchase By Steve)

Vortech Engineering, LLC has introduced a new charge cooler water tank reservoir for the 2003-2004 Ford Mustang Cobra.

This system eliminates the factory charge cooler water surge tank and replaces it with a larger capacity storage reservoir. The Vortech water tank includes approximately 940% more storage volume over the stock surge tank. The low volume stock surge tank arrangement can become quickly heat soaked in "heavy use" applications. Greater charge temperature reductions are now possible with the addition of cold water/ice into the supplied reservoir. All components needed to bolt the system to a stock vehicle, such as a high-volume roto-molded plastic charge cooler water storage reservoir with drain valve and large diameter fill port, hoses, stainless steel clamps and all required fasteners are included. The installation requires battery relocation which is available from Vortech at an additional cost.

8n105-110.gif

(GP) Price $149 + 20.00 For Shipping

Retail is $200

P/N 8N105-110
Mustang Cobra Water Tank Upgrade

We need too get 20 orders in for this to work. I working directly with Vortech for this Group purchase

Please PM me if interested. A website will be setup with Paypal for all the orders to be processed. Web Link will follow shortly...

Last edited:

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
SO this unit sits where the battery is and battery needs to be relocated correct? How much fluid does it hold?

Jpjr

Established Member
Looks like a good idea. 50 bucks out the door and I'm in. Otherwise I'll apply the 200 to my kenne bell fund and take my chances ;-)

nothing

nothing
Established Member
a friend has this tank on his 01 vortech'd cobra and it is real cool looking and works very well except for the fact that the cap has a metal ring where it twists on and it is rusting very badly

if they haven't changed this to stainless steel, it will eventually be a problem :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread