Vortech S-trim

97BLWNCBRA

Established Member
Im selling my polished Vortech SC S-trim off my 97 Cobra, has 10k miles on it, newer T-rex, and new style mounting bracket and idler.......comes with Anderson power pipe, Pro-M mass air meter for 42lb ers, 3 pullies, a gatorback belt with 500 miles on it,This is NOT the quiet one it is the loud one,in Very good shape, If offer is good will throw in BBK long tube headers, perfer local sale, TOLEDO OHIO.....but will ship at buyers cost, will be putting on Ebay soon if not sold......Make Offer will email pics

97BLWNCBRA

Established Member
I was posting to see what kinda of bites I got thats why I said MAKE OFFER, it has the 3.70, 3.15, 2.87 I beleave and I sent it in for the Heavy duty rebuild on bearings, seals and gears......So make offers if interested, I would like at least $1500

97BLWNCBRA

Established Member
Theres pic of the kit installed on my Cardomain, Today Ill get some of the kit off and post them, I was Offered $2k......but cash is the answer...

BOTLFED98

Established Member
97BLWNCBRA said:
Theres pic of the kit installed on my Cardomain, Today Ill get some of the kit off and post them, I was Offered $2k......but cash is the answer...

what do u mean u were offered $2k? and u said earlier your only looking for $1500..........

97BLWNCBRA

Established Member
I said AT LEAST $1500 but someone offered $2k, I don tcare who ever has a good amount of money gets it, and I would perfer pick up or I can meet them some where not to far....

97BLWNCBRA

Established Member
heres pics

Theres the pics not the best pics but theres the Idea,there are some scrathes here and there (from install and removal)but once installed they can not be seen, the headers look rusty but have never seen snow or salt and are very solid, never once did they leak....

97BLWNCBRA

Established Member
SALE PENDING IF HE DOESNT COME THROUGH THEN ILL POST STILL FOR SALE

illl get the shipping quote but its gonna be high do to weight and the size of the headers,.....

Users who are viewing this thread