Vortech V2 CCW Kit 4v + Parts *Mostly Complete*

rfreeman37

Established Member
Be careful

Do you have a certain price in mind? I'm sure you have a price in mind or what you want to get from the partial kit. All respect due Go ahead and throw the number up then adjust if needed that way you're not offended by not so reasonable offers.

acidshn20

Established Member
Do you have a certain price in mind? I'm sure you have a price in mind or what you want to get from the partial kit. All respect due Go ahead and throw the number up then adjust if needed that way you're not offended by not so reasonable offers.

Any offer will be considered but I know what they're worth and am willing to negotiate to move these items as I need to get them out the door. Obviously the more someone wants to group together the more I'll be willing to negotiate that's mainly why I'm not listing prices.

rfreeman37

Established Member
Excellent. Looks like a great kit. I wish it would fit an 06 GT. I just finished a 4v swap on my 04 as well. Hope it goes well.

acidshn20

Established Member
What is the kit missing to make it a bolt on affair on a 99 Cobra?

It needs an elbow/reducer from TB to the discharge tube, a belt, couple of couplers. It's pretty much all there man. I even have an SVT Focus fuel pump for it if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread