Vortech V3 for sale. Used head unit, rest of kit new. Read for details.

20lbbooster

Established Member
I'm going to upgrade from a Vortech V3 to a JT Billet. I'll be ordering a brand new kit but will only need the head unit, bracketry, 8rib and oil stuff from the new kit.

I will be selling my used V3 head unit (black) and the other black pieces from my v3 kit along with the stuff from the new JT kit that I won't be using. If you want the black intercooler, I will remove it from my car. If you don't care, you will get the brand new silver intercooler from the JT kit.

Basically you are getting a new kit with a used head unit and a few used pieces of piping (the black pieces)

I have it set up with a 3.47" pulley. I don't know the exact horsepower but I know that I have run a best of 10.33@133 on 93 pump gas.

I will also include a Vortech programmable BAP.

PRICE: $3500+ shipping. FIRM

If if you are interested, PM me. I'd prefer a local sale. I'm in Houston. I will ship at buyers expense. Nice thing is, it will mostly all still be in the original packaging from Vortech.

If you are local to me, you can come checkout the system while it's still on my car. I'll have it off very soon after I have a buyer.

20lbbooster

Established Member
I'm not saying its impossible, but basically no. The head unit doesn't clear the throttle body without adding a spacer to the bottom of the manifold and I think you would also need a hood with more clearance so the intake manifold will clear.

Rev or BBR, can't remember who, has done it before, but it's not something that is easy to do.

20lbbooster

Established Member
I had a cobra jet setup on my car before the blower. I swapped to the boss + Vortech and never looked back.

bigslick440

Established Member
I know I just bought the cobra jet didn't even drive my car yet haven't had time to get it tuned. And I'm not about to Uninstall it and lose a bunch of money selling the setup

1SLOSN95

Established Member
PM sent...I have a CJ Set-up sitting in the floor I'll gladly get rid of for this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread