Vortech V3 Mustang GT 82k miles. $21,500! Auto Kona Must See!

svtcobra440

Established Member
Price drop. $20,000

I bought it last year with 79,000 miles and the car was previously owned by a late 70's year old man. The car was 100% stock when I purchased it. All service records are complete. I supercharged the car this summer and had it dyno tuned. It put down 573whp/455ft/lbs. I actually just told the wife yesterday I can't sell it because it's so much fun to drive, which says a lot about the car because I previously owned a C6 Z06. However we're trying to travel and see this great country which is costly and I can't do it as much as I'd like with a toy sitting in the garage unfortunately. That being said I'm not going to take a huge hit on the price because I know in the back of my mind that the car has no issues, so if I have to keep it then, well darn! ;)

List of mods are as follows.
Vortech V3 Supercharger (Black Edition)
Stock Pulley
ID1000 Injectors
NGK 1 Range Cooler Gapped Spark Plugs
Kenne Bell 40A BAP
Airaid CAI
Borla S-Type Axle-Back Exhaust
Vortech MaxFlow Racing BOV (Very loud, and sounds so good!)
Dyno-tuned by PPC (This guy actually writes Vortech's base tunes)
Smoked Headlights with OPT7 LED Bulbs
Boss/Cali Special Fascia
Saleen Grill
GT500 Spoiler
GT500 Diffuser
SR Performance Lowering Springs
Adjustable Panhard Bar
Drilled/Slotted Rotors with Ceramic Pads
F1R F27 20x8.5 & 20x10 Wheels
255/40/20 & 285/35/20 Pirelli's (Still 7-8/32 tread left)
Changed the giant T-Handle shift knob with a smaller yet stock looking knob.

The seats have typical wear and tear for an 82,000 mile car, but aren't bad at all. Back seats are perfect and look like they've never been sat in. The interior otherwise is in great shape! Sync, Shaker Audio, and leather interior. The body is in pretty good shape. A couple of light scratches here an there but are hardly noticeable. There are a few dents under the driver door handle (pictured below) that I have no idea what from. They are hard to see unless your looking for them and close to the car. Any cosmetic blemishes were on the car before I purchased it. This is a very conservative amount of power that will be safe for a long time. I wouldn't be afraid to take the car on a road trip of any kind.

Never smoked in! Car has a lean that will be easily taken care of. Clear title!

I'm probably forgetting something, so if you have any questions feel free to ask! I will get more photos today after work, so if you have any requests let me know. Thanks!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

I can text or email more photos.
(419) 296-8378

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread