Vossens Finally On! And WOW if I dont say so myself.

finnfour83

Established Member
Well after receiving absolutely no interest on my Brand New Vossen CV7's, I decided to go ahead and mount them and see how it looks. I think you really needed to see them on to see how amazing they are. These are 20x9 and 20x10.5 Polished Silver with Michelin Super Sports. They are classy with just the right amount of flash. I guess when I sell the car in a couple months, I'll just sell it with the wheels. Let me know what you think....
IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

Last edited:

finnfour83

Established Member
the slots should be facing the other direction.

how_to2.jpg

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, but I just researched and these are from rotorpros and it looks like this is how they are on everyones cars. It turns out if the vanes are straight than the drilled and slotted part doesnt matter. If the the vanes are curved (like on high priced rotors) then they should be going with the rotation of the wheels(like what your showing). I guess thats what I get for getting less expensive rotors!

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Thanks for bringing that to my attention, but I just researched and these are from rotorpros and it looks like this is how they are on everyones cars. It turns out if the vanes are straight than the drilled and slotted part doesnt matter. If the the vanes are curved (like on high priced rotors) then they should be going with the rotation of the wheels(like what your showing). I guess thats what I get for getting less expensive rotors!

well is not really a big deal. you can just swap them from right to left. its just a pet peeve i have when i look at slotted rotors.

jojobee

Established Member
Very nice but why did you buy the wheels if you are selling the car ?
Sorry if i missed the reason in another thread.

finnfour83

Established Member
Very nice but why did you buy the wheels if you are selling the car ?
Sorry if i missed the reason in another thread.

It took 2 months to get the wheels, and I change cars about as often as I change shoes. I have had 20 different cars over the last 3 years. It's my weakness!

jojobee

Established Member
It took 2 months to get the wheels, and I change cars about as often as I change shoes. I have had 20 different cars over the last 3 years. It's my weakness!

Oh!
I wish i had a wallet deep enough to have such a weakness :)
Jay Leno's garage would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread