VT what?!?!?!

83 5oh

Wait, Wait...Thats a Cat?
Established Member
What the hell happened to VT engines? My comp has been down for 4 months and i JUST got another one. Can someone let me in on what happened? I was gonna start to price the stuff for my truck like i did with the e-fans and what not. I just started my career and i'm making alright cash now so i can afford some parts now. Is JDM the only one left now? You guys know any other places? BTW i'm in Houston now.

FordFanStan

Established Member
VT had a falling out due to bad business practice and inferior quality parts. There was a HUGE thread about it on Corral. FFS

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
What the hell happened to VT engines? My comp has been down for 4 months and i JUST got another one. Can someone let me in on what happened? I was gonna start to price the stuff for my truck like i did with the e-fans and what not. I just started my career and i'm making alright cash now so i can afford some parts now. Is JDM the only one left now? You guys know any other places? BTW i'm in Houston now.

Since you're in Houston, I recommend PSI Motorsports in Webster for all your Lightning stuff. They can build you an engine, do simple bolt on stuff, do all your tuning, whatever you need. Very good shop.

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
+1 for the guys at PSI, got a chance to meet them the other night, and only have good things to say. lots of fast cars and very knowledgable:banana:

ViciousJay

Established Member
VT sucked... thats all that matters, i will agree witheveryone else and go with someone local whos got a good wrap

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Can I add another vote for PSI?????? Pat will take care of you. Your money will be spent right the first time.

my98stang46

Established Member
Since you're in Houston, I recommend PSI Motorsports in Webster for all your Lightning stuff. They can build you an engine, do simple bolt on stuff, do all your tuning, whatever you need. Very good shop.

Im the owner of some of there so called handy work...not to thrilled with it. But I seem to be the only one unsatisfied with there work. So maybe it was just a one time thing

01svtL

Established Member
Yep, PSI is the way to go, especially if you are in Houston!!

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Im the owner of some of there so called handy work...not to thrilled with it. But I seem to be the only one unsatisfied with there work. So maybe it was just a one time thing

What was that??? Hope it wasn't Thomas's burnt up turbo kit....Fire tends to ruin things. Just curious man.

my98stang46

Established Member
What was that??? Hope it wasn't Thomas's burnt up turbo kit....Fire tends to ruin things. Just curious man.

No it is, The piping and what not look good and its not ruined. Well, the wastegate was but thats all. I was in the process of cleaning it all up when I looked closley at the welds on the y-pipe and down pipe. SOME not all of them look like they turned a 5 year old loose with a MIG. And it may be that I'm too picky. Im not bashing or flaming PSI at all. Like I said it seems to be an isolated occurance.

Users who are viewing this thread