VTEC Powered '03 Cobra

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was really relieved when it got to the end.....I got a little scared there for a while:nonono:

Last edited:

Bingo13

Established Member
Originally posted by robiferretti
thats a lot of preperation, 5 min and change...keep those down to 1:30 range :)

Is it really possible to cover VTEC in less than two minutes??? :D

:lol:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I got to tell you that was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I loved how you got Ford and Honda engineers together, but you can disclose any info on cost :thumbsup:

Blades

Established Member
have you guys seen the one with the LS1 guy is bsing some ricer about someone elses car which he claims to be his own? Its like a 1989 honda civic and he says he takes out LS1s and the guy believes EVERYTHING. At the end he goes "What you have seen is proof that ricers don't know dick" or something like that. Look closely and you can see a 2003 Cobra black in the background.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Nasty has it taken you this long to download the video with the 56k? lol, I started earlier but after about an hour into it i gave up

TROY

Established Member
:thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What the F was that? Had Me going!!:thumbsup:

03CobraBro

Established Member
hahahaha I saw this video a few days ago... The whole time I was like... "Surely not!!! Surely not!!....." :lol:

~B7~

Established Member
I was pissed at first because that guy was wearing an OSU hat. I went there, and he was making us all look like a bunch of idiots. I was glad to see that it was staged though.

Users who are viewing this thread