Wa cruise part 2

jumpincactus

Warriors come out to play
Established Member
Well lets see who we can drum up this time. I hope our Canandian buddies can get here but I think they are still in a deep freeze. :) Who is ready to cruise again? any ideas?

03rocks

Established Member
A guy at work just got a Dark Shadow. When we get it figured out I'll see if he's interested.

GreyCobra_03

Lurch
Established Member
Mineral Grey here, would have to drive over from spokane, but I will see if the wife is up for it, really seemed like I missed out on the last hood canal cruise, so would really like to get in on this one.

jumpincactus

Established Member
Wow Mary Moore park is right down the street from my house. Hey 03Rocks when is the date and time on this event.?? And I'm game for another get together lets keep this thing rolling and maybe we can even out do last time. How about 6400 HP:)

Last edited:

jumpincactus

Established Member
Dude 03 I cant even remember your name. Sorry not too many brain cells left at my age. Only got 2 left and they fight all the time trying to figure out which one gets to stay. :)

BTW ya'll remeber the pics Brian took with his digi cam My ole lady works in the printing industry and she took the TIFFS Brian sent us and she had some blown up of the Fort Howard pics and they turned out freaking awesome. If we get together I will bring them along. If you all want one for your own collection maybe we can hook you up.

Last edited:

jumpincactus

Established Member
Hey KJ no problem thats why we called it Black and Blue all over the Hood Canal. The more the merrier no matter what color. :)

jumpincactus

Established Member
03 you still didnt tell me your name haaaaaaaaaaaa

Anyway do you remember everyone we had with us last time around?
If you do do you think you can email or PM them if you can and get the word out we are planning on rolling again.

I cant for the life of me remember everyone's handle on this board.
That would be cool if you can.

GordsFord

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Another Canadian 03 here.

Depending on the date I would love to attend. Where is Mary Moore Park?

I will have another Black 03 though. After all with a name like "Terminator" what other colour is there??!!!

Gord

Friendchicken

I'm interested in representing the black side of the group. What dates are we talking about?

jumpincactus

Established Member
well mhhhhhh

Well i just wanted to get a thread started to see what the level of interest would be this time around. NO date has been set yet it will take a week or two to get everyone that wants to attend heads up and be able to make plans. We had a great turnout last time. So for now just keep an eye on this thread and more info will be posted as we get more folks and some possible dates set.

PEACE ...... that is of course unless you are in the lane to the side of me then it all out war :)

Lets start getting some counts on who is in and what some possible good weekends would be and bat it around.

jumpincactus

Established Member
ok cool keep your eye on the thread Wa cruise part 2 we are going to try to give a couple of weeks to round as many up as we can we had 8 last time.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I am guessing you should set a date, then we could make plans :lol: alos, when you set a date, you will get input on who can make it and who can't.. just an idea..
I have the entire month of march off, hell we could do it on Wed if you want :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will be looking for the date, hows your back doin??

Users who are viewing this thread