Wait for new L's is killing me!

BluePastU

Established Member
AH! Im starting to look @ GM cars! Namely the GTO. I know it's not the most aggressive car out there but I don't think it is by any means ugly. The 6500$ rebates aren't making it any easier! And man....that interior is something else! Can't beleive they put a nicer interior in these than the C5s! They have awesome aftermarket potential as well since they also have the LS1s.

However, there just seems to be so many good things coming witht he new L. Hell, I had a dream last night about me owning one and coming hard around a corner...it was like something out of a video game. I distinctly remember the sunny, quiet neighborhood being disrupted by the roar of that V8 and seeing the truck coming around the corner, tires screeching. Seeing the right front dip, tires digging into the pavement trying to get as much traction as physically possible. Just that image right there was stuck in my mind the whole night.

But that GTO is a piece of work as well. MAN THIS IS GETTING HARD!!

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
I say wait for the L, although you are right - the GTO is very nice. What would you truly rather have - a nice car that is at the same performance level as MANY other cars or what we be the fastest, meanest truck on the planet? Get on a waiting list.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
^yup
and they sounds badass and looks better

but i'd get a cobra over any GM sports cars period
and lightning over any GM or dodge trucks

they just can't beat the pimpness that ford brings :rockon:

BluePastU

Established Member
Has there been any new news to an estimated release date or are is everyone still in the dark? (AKA most likely another year and a half)

Users who are viewing this thread