Waldorf Hooters Friday night 4-Aug-2006

CobraVertWV

Gotta have more
Established Member
A few of us are getting together this Friday night at Hooters in Waldorf - everyone is invited. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn since it's a long drive to the EFA/MACA Shootout, and we've gotta eat somewhere :lol:. I'll even be there with one of the mullet guys...LOL

See everyone at the shootout!
:beer:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL, normally I'd be all over this(I'm only about 15 minutes from there) but this friday I'll either be at MIR, or at my parents house pulling the trans and getting my 92 ready to recieve it's new engine:).

TRBO VNM

would love to go, but I will be at MIR friday night. depending on how that goes I might be able to stop by later. list out some times and we will go from there.

TRBO VNM

pj_rage said:
MACA fantasy draft :shrug:

:lol: actually, a girl named Casey saw me cleaning my car for the photoshoot and asked about modeling for it. told her not this time because the photographer didn't do models with his car shoots. went to hooters that night and wouldn't you know it, she works there. so now I just need to figure out when I want another shoot with some hooters girls, but they won't be wearing their work clothes..thats for sure.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Was it a real short, kinda petite girl driving a yellow caliber? Sometimes she looks just ok, but I saw her the other day with a bikini on and clothes over and she was hot as hell! Another candidate for modeling would be Gaby, and probably Jenn (2 girls in my avatar). Just went swimming with Gaby yesterday and she looks killer in a suit. Let me know and I can talk to some of them for you because I'm friends with a bunch of girls that work there.

Do I sound like a pimp? I kinda feel like one...lol.

OH YEAH! If you guys go there and melissa is working (short, black hair with blonde highlights), tell her who you guys are because she drives a red 10th anniversary edition convertible with chrome saleens. Dunno if she has joined MACA or not.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
sunburned said:
Was it a real short, kinda petite girl driving a yellow caliber? Sometimes she looks just ok, but I saw her the other day with a bikini on and clothes over and she was hot as hell! Another candidate for modeling would be Gaby, and probably Jenn (2 girls in my avatar). Just went swimming with Gaby yesterday and she looks killer in a suit. Let me know and I can talk to some of them for you because I'm friends with a bunch of girls that work there.

Do I sound like a pimp? I kinda feel like one...lol.

OH YEAH! If you guys go there and melissa is working (short, black hair with blonde highlights), tell her who you guys are because she drives a red 10th anniversary edition convertible with chrome saleens. Dunno if she has joined MACA or not.

I don't think she has, but I hereby task you to fix that for us :burnout:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Haha, actually I hear that she is going to be working tomorrow night. She won't be too hard to spot (just got a boob job, but you didn't hear that from me, I haven't even seen it yet). Just ask the hostess to find her, tell em who you guys are, and ask her to join. I've also heard she's thinking about selling the beast, but who knows.

Apparently it dyno'd at 522hp or something. It had pullies, exhaust, and I think ported plenum and TB, but it must have a ported blower to make that kinda power.

TRBO VNM

yeah, she was in some yellow car. last weekend she was there and was saying she had a mustang once before and plans to get another soon.

Cobrachs

Established Member
sunburned said:
Haha, actually I hear that she is going to be working tomorrow night. She won't be too hard to spot (just got a boob job, but you didn't hear that from me, I haven't even seen it yet). Just ask the hostess to find her, tell em who you guys are, and ask her to join. I've also heard she's thinking about selling the beast, but who knows.

Apparently it dyno'd at 522hp or something. It had pullies, exhaust, and I think ported plenum and TB, but it must have a ported blower to make that kinda power.

I spoke to her boyfriend who works for MR Tire in Waldorf, I always saw the car there so I stopped in to tell him about MACA, he said he was gonna check it out but I guess not. I dont see the car there nearly as much though lately

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Ted and John, wish I could join you guys but I have to work my usual double shift tonight. See you guys at the track in the morning.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
:lol: actually, a girl named Casey saw me cleaning my car for the photoshoot and asked about modeling for it. told her not this time because the photographer didn't do models with his car shoots. went to hooters that night and wouldn't you know it, she works there. so now I just need to figure out when I want another shoot with some hooters girls, but they won't be wearing their work clothes..thats for sure.

You can always get one of Waldorf's finest from Choo-Choo's for your photoshoot. Todd will help pick one out for you..:beer:

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Antex said:
You can always get one of Waldorf's finest from Choo-Choo's for your photoshoot. Todd will help pick one out for you..:beer:

DAMN!!! That's messed up.......I think someone has been drinking a little too much Haterade:poke:

Camaro SS

9 Second Club
Established Member
Camaro SS said:
CobraVertWV and I plan to be there around 7PM, we'll both have our cars. We'll prob. both be wearing WVU gear.
We need to change our time to about 8PM because waiting on another buddy with a Cobra. Won't be leaving Hancock, MD until around 5:30.

TRBO VNM

Camaro SS said:
We need to change our time to about 8PM because waiting on another buddy with a Cobra. Won't be leaving Hancock, MD until around 5:30.

sounds good, depending on what happens at the track I might come on up. Give me a call when you guys get there and how long you plan to hang out. I assume it will be 10:30-11 before you leave maybe?????

240-299-6532

Jason

chess

Established Member
Camaro SS said:
CobraVertWV and I plan to be there around 7PM, we'll both have our cars. We'll prob. both be wearing WVU gear.

Always new there had to be some WVU fans ;) Alumni from wvu 03 ;) have season tickets :)

Sounds like yall had a blast at MIR...

specter

Formerly jfox316
Established Member
chess said:
Always new there had to be some WVU fans ;) Alumni from wvu 03 ;) have season tickets :)

Sounds like yall had a blast at MIR...
I'm still in Motown and so are a few guys on the board. Give a shout whenever you head to town for a game. We can all drink beer, watch football, drink beer, talk about cars...and drink beer.

Users who are viewing this thread