Walk outside to find this...

J15BIG

Established Member
bird1.JPG

bird2.JPG

bird3.JPG

My car was clean before this happened. I was only inside for about a 1/2 hour. The weird thing was, it was only my car that this happened, none of the other million cars parked around me. :mj: Luckily my power washer was right there...

Struck2001

Got Beer?
Established Member
:bash: I really hate birds! :cuss: :cuss:
Nothing like working on your car to clean it and make it look good,
when some fuggin stupid birds decide "gee I gotta chit...that car looks nice" :cuss: :bash:

CaDDy

Banned
I read somewere that birds have no control over their excratory system. I guess you cant blame them,.... but you can still shoot'em

svtred

lambo doors on the S-V-T
Established Member
oh man i had an 87 vw jetta it was my first car but i kept it clean, i came outside and wham my car was COVERED worse way worse than your cobra. on my way to the car wash people at redlights were actually gagging

SVT04

Established Member
Let me guess ...you were parked under a tree ? I went to Vancouver Island last summer with my new 04 ST 1300 motorcycle ...parked under a tree at the beach ...thought I would be in the shade and nice and cool...tree was full of beach crows...the bike was such a mess I didn't want to touch it ...wanted to find a shotgun real bad ...

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
I feel your pain.. I was parked at my friends cabin, went in just really quick, walked out side, and it wasnt like just one part of my car like yours, there were little white sh.ts all over the right side, I mean from the tail light to the right headlight...
And the right side just so happened to be the side of the car that was facing me.
My heart definatley dropped.

bOmber

blah blah blah
Established Member
Look on the bright side, at least it wasnt a convertible with the top down.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
When birds shit on my car it pisses me off so bad. They have the entire world to shit on but they're gonna shit on what i drive. I would catch one if i could and put it in a cage and then take a shit on its head. Should teach it some kind of lesson. Ok well maybe not but it will make me feel a hell of a lot better.

me>****in birds

Raupleminze454

TORQUE INC.
Established Member
maybe it was a drive by ejaculation....got any enemies?...............atleast you caught it early and was able to get that shit off your paint. :poke:

pablo escobar

Established Member
fiveo'cobra said:
When birds shit on my car it pisses me off so bad. They have the entire world to shit on but they're gonna shit on what i drive. I would catch one if i could and put it in a cage and then take a shit on its head. Should teach it some kind of lesson. Ok well maybe not but it will make me feel a hell of a lot better.

me>****in birds

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread