Walked an unknown bike with whippled 03'

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
I have 2 R1's both 07's and can honestly tell you that my 1k whp TT Cobra will only pull mabe one car length on a good cold night on my street bike but when I bring out the race bike its game over and all it has is Akrapovic/power commander/dynojet timing adjuster/ and all the suspension stuff that I need to compete in road racing but power wise it lays down 185 whp and it lays a smack down on my cobra with a little over 1k whp. Said all that to say you didnt run into an R1

....Geeze....That sounds like one crazy Cobra you have there. 185whp on the bike.....wow. I don't think there's much out there that would stand a chance against that beast. :beer:

Quik Z06

Established Member
sounds like a yamaha they made a black with maroon flames a couple years back!! i believe they exhaust was an underseat mount not sure though

That would be the 03 and the exhaust wasn't under the seat. Here is a rear shot of my 05
r1rear.jpg
Stock exhaust (w/race baffles) sounds pretty mean but obviously looks stock.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
zx-6r, but without aftermarket exhaust. He may have removed the baffles to make it louder though.

images

060923_zx6c.jpg

Last edited:

jf4boogie

Established Member
R6's aint no joke either: see thread of 600+rwhp sprayed cobra not being able to shake a new R6 from a highway roll. Movie was from mofobucs in movie section I believe;-)

Original Poster: It was probably a new kawasaki ZX6R.

That bike was sprayin' though, so it's not really relevant.

Smoked SVT

Established Member
Also, how wide of a tire? Busa's tend to have uber wide rear tires, but that is excluded due to side exhaust

I guess the exhaust excludes the Busa. That and the fact that the busa would have absolutely raped him on the rear wheel. Ive seen two of my buddys race (busa vs zzr600) and the guy on the busa road a wheelie almost the entire race and when he went by me (standing in front of my house) at the half way point he was about 5 lengths in front of the other bike. If he had kept it on the ground it would have been a complete blow out.

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
I guess the exhaust excludes the Busa. That and the fact that the busa would have absolutely raped him on the rear wheel. Ive seen two of my buddys race (busa vs zzr600) and the guy on the busa road a wheelie almost the entire race and when he went by me (standing in front of my house) at the half way point he was about 5 lengths in front of the other bike. If he had kept it on the ground it would have been a complete blow out.

hahah.......yeah, I wouldn't even dream of keeping up with a busa. That is a scary bike! Well, at least I would be scared to ride it........

Users who are viewing this thread