walked on a BMW M3 3series

Stryker27

2Vbeliever
Established Member
So I've only owned the Tork Tech GT for a lil under 2 weeks and I've been dying to find any race. Dude comes up strong behind me in his lowered black tinted up BMW at around 50MPH on the freeway I down shift to 3rd and let him catch up and he doesn't slow down at all, lol... goes about a car length in front of me before I mat it and reel him in going to 4th. he wants another shot and I walk on him again just staying in 4th gear:lol1:. Not much of a kill but a kill for me nonetheless,:D this is exactly why I bought this car. looks like a reg. gt with a white 03/04 Cobra hood. What lurks beneath is for me too know. Goes like a MF'er too.
cheers

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
boring kill story...

especially when you wont even tell your mods...LIKE YOUR EVER GOING TO RACE ANYONE ON THIS FORUM FOR MONEY

LantzRC

Whatis that whine?
Established Member
I am always happy to share my mods with anyone who asks. Just in case they might be able to suggest something I hadn't thought of or it might help them out. Either way, Sharing is caring ;)

F8l Vnm

Established Member
I am always happy to share my mods with anyone who asks. Just in case they might be able to suggest something I hadn't thought of or it might help them out. Either way, Sharing is caring ;)

same here :beer: ,its like who the **** cares ...But people do lie about their mods .

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Well he said tork tech gt, so we know he has a blower. probably an eaton. anyways good kill, a little far fetched if this guy was already blowing past you then you just gave it some hell in third and instantly stopped him, unless you were on it before that but who am I to judge.

And when your car starts whining its not much of a secret whats under there.

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Bro **** the haters good kill.crazy thing I just seen a newer M3 right as I was reading this story. Wish I had the Mach but were in the family car :( :thumbdown:. How much you putting down to the wheels if you don't mind me asking

Sent from I love you.....wait wut

Stryker27

2Vbeliever
Established Member
Dam... sorry guys didn't realize anyone was paying attention to this thread.
here's the mod list:
Tork Tech intercooled 5th gen. MP112 10LB of boost, it's not an Eaton. it's the full kit they sell with there blower and Intake and TB not one from a Cobra.
3.73's
Lt's, full bassani exhaust
MGW shifter
Baer 13"big brakes
Mcloed clutch
WMS subframe connectors welded in
FR500 rims with 275 front 295 rear
as far as the numbers the last owner had it tuned and it dynoed 354HP and 375TQ
on a mustang dyno, The tune is extremely safe and conservative There is more there/available if wanted but on a stock bottom end not sure i want to or need 40 more HP at this point. #'s they are sorta low but the air is much thinner at 3300 feet above sea level. as for the BMW, I had no idea what he had, just a floor it and go kinda deal.
Not the greatest triumph ever but I've only had the car for under 2 weeks still getting used to it, haven't had a stick for like 20 years.
I love the haters gives me motivation. After a forged bottom end and a retune and new pulley I'll be around 620. I would love to Whipple a 2v but I'm getting ahead of myself here.
I'll also add that the previous owner rolled down the 1/4 in 12.2@121 with no track prep on street tires. I'll not be able to give it a try the strip is closed down.:(

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
:lol: 354rwhp and it trapped 121mph? Nice....

My car has 292rwhp and traps 117mph. :rockon:

Stryker27

2Vbeliever
Established Member
:lol: 354rwhp and it trapped 121mph? Nice....

My car has 292rwhp and traps 117mph. :rockon:
IDK how speed and time correlate in the 1/4, this is what he told me. it's a fast enough street car that is a DD, I'm happy with it. At sea level it would be at more like 400hp+ and 430Tq, I live where I live.

Darkwave1

Established Member
Dam... sorry guys didn't realize anyone was paying attention to this thread.
here's the mod list:
Tork Tech intercooled 5th gen. MP112 10LB of boost, it's not an Eaton. it's the full kit they sell with there blower and Intake and TB not one from a Cobra.
3.73's
Lt's, full bassani exhaust
MGW shifter
Baer 13"big brakes
Mcloed clutch
WMS subframe connectors welded in
FR500 rims with 275 front 295 rear
as far as the numbers the last owner had it tuned and it dynoed 354HP and 375TQ
on a mustang dyno, The tune is extremely safe and conservative There is more there/available if wanted but on a stock bottom end not sure i want to or need 40 more HP at this point. #'s they are sorta low but the air is much thinner at 3300 feet above sea level. as for the BMW, I had no idea what he had, just a floor it and go kinda deal.
Not the greatest triumph ever but I've only had the car for under 2 weeks still getting used to it, haven't had a stick for like 20 years.
I love the haters gives me motivation. After a forged bottom end and a retune and new pulley I'll be around 620. I would love to Whipple a 2v but I'm getting ahead of myself here.
I'll also add that the previous owner rolled down the 1/4 in 12.2@121 with no track prep on street tires. I'll not be able to give it a try the strip is closed down.:(

These dudes don't **** around on this forum bro ... trust me I know !!! Most the time I just grab some :pop: and read post !! I will chime in here and there but I better damn well know what Im talking about !!! Great forum ... entertaining and I have learned tons for being a damn "Noob" :beer:

Coyote414

Established Member
not a fan of obvious kill stories, especially since this M3 was probably stock and we still dont know if it was an E30, E46, E90??

Users who are viewing this thread