Walker Racing

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by BALDSNAKE
James...read" Hot new bolt on" and be patient bro.

Just read it. That sounds pretty ool-kay!
Would there be any reason to not go ahead and do the pulley and idlers while waiting? Two months seems to always turn into 4 months...
JW

stang99

Yes. You must not attempt to make any more HP as more HP leads to more other needs. I am going to have a party and put everyone's cars back to stock. We'll start with yours.

Originally posted by jhwalker
Just read it. That sounds pretty ool-kay!
Would there be any reason to not go ahead and do the pulley and idlers while waiting? Two months seems to always turn into 4 months...
JW

stang99

James, we are only advising you for your own good. Each step that increases your RWTQ is another step toward additional modifications. I used to think that a 3.1 pulley was the optimum size but, apparently a 3.0 will still not over spin the Eaton enough to heat sink it forever. However, one should seek a balance I believe between the existing tranny-1/2 shafts-diff etc and raw thrills. It's definitely a fact that additional boost will make more torque down low. But, so will a nice 4.10 gear set, effectively. So, put down that 2.8 pulley and that idler and step away from the car. Now package up that pulley and idler and, the proper belt, and mail them to me for safe keeping. Now, don't you feel better?
Jealous? You can tell we are not jealous since we are trying to offer such good friendly advice.

stang99

It's time to bash James again. What have we forgotten? Ah, I can't think of anything, so, I'll just remind him that his kid is the fastest gun in his house, not him. Lucky that Adam has no insurance to drive the Cobra every day because if he got some seat time, he'd get really fast.
Hey! That's a pretty good bash. Did James deserve it? Well, Adam did also beat my best time the last time we were all at LACR, and, it was in his father's black vert. Sore loser? Jealous?
Not me :mj: :burn:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
It's time to bash James again. What have we forgotten? Ah, I can't think of anything, so, I'll just remind him that his kid is the fastest gun in his house, not him. Lucky that Adam has no insurance to drive the Cobra every day because if he got some seat time, he'd get really fast.
Hey! That's a pretty good bash. Did James deserve it? Well, Adam did also beat my best time the last time we were all at LACR, and, it was in his father's black vert. Sore loser? Jealous?
Not me :mj: :burn:

So, "It's time to bash James again." Is this scheduled activity?

You are an evil person, Tetge. You should remember to respect your elder(s).
JW :lol:

maoun

Established Member
i'm all for it..let's rip him to shreds... :)

and james, you know i'm older than you! you need to respect your elders!

stang99

I am just upset that James will not be coming to LACR Friday so that I would have a chance at revenge. Of course, the proper cage has to be in the vert or they will ban him for life for insubordination. They don't play at LACR, although they treat respectful repeat customers better if they recognize them. Tech gets to be: "Have you made any changes since the last time you were here?" You just say "No, I'm still as slow as mud. It's a Ford", and they wave you through.

Users who are viewing this thread