wanna buy my gen 1?

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
anyone out there looking for a used gen 1? i got a red 93 with 88,xxx miles and no mods. pretty good shape and not hotrodded too much :-D never been to the track and stays off the snow for the most part. post here or e-mail me for the details. [email protected]

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
i'm trying to buy (actually i can buy-just can't afford both) a new mercury marauder. and no, theres been no body work done. the front clip has been repainted base/clearcoat. i've got the carfax on it and it is clean, plus had a body man friend of mine look at it and said everything is factory. so i think it was just repainted cause of fading. i'm not really pushing the sale i haven't advertised it or anything. but i'd like to get 8,500 out of it.-chris

LLoverCrazyJay

SVT Lightning Pimp
Established Member
Originally posted by ezernut9mm
i'm trying to buy (actually i can buy-just can't afford both) a new mercury marauder. and no, theres been no body work done. the front clip has been repainted base/clearcoat. i've got the carfax on it and it is clean, plus had a body man friend of mine look at it and said everything is factory. so i think it was just repainted cause of fading. i'm not really pushing the sale i haven't advertised it or anything. but i'd like to get 8,500 out of it.-chris
Sounds like a fair price to me, but i doubt a dealer would give that for it.. I'll talk to my dad about it, i am in Northeast, MO about 3-4 hours from you, so i'll talk to my dad about it. Thanks, nice truck too.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by ezernut9mm
Someone say Mercury marauder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W00t I went and peeked at the Dark Blue Pearl one the other day, man I want one soo bad...........

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
Originally posted by spike31460
How much for the goodall............

prolly cost more to ship than it's worth :-D but hey, if you want it come and get it. it does run...... :thumbsup:

zack, dude the deal of century is down here. check this $24,800. and that's no bull shit either. i just wish i could talk my wife into it.

Users who are viewing this thread