Wanna try Adam's

Mapdog

Established Member
Okay, up until now, I have never had any reason to care much about more than wash/basic wax with a t-shirt. Things are different now. Does any one know how to get an Adam's coupon? I want the big kit, but that's a big step for me.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
I use CAMARO5 and get 10% off anything.

Adam's has great products and usually have a lot of different deals going on.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
Follow them on Facebook, they have daily giveaways and release coupon codes there.

For what it's worth, I have never seen a better deal than 15% off and free shipping from then.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
PM Norton, he appears to be their spokesperson on svtp ;-)
:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:
Ok you are the second biggest cheerleader for them too :beer:
RC and I go with what works. :coolman:

IMO, it's hard to beat American-made products, professional support staff, informative videos and forums, and a 110% Money Back Guarantee on everything they sell...

Follow them on Facebook, they have daily giveaways and release coupon codes there.

For what it's worth, I have never seen a better deal than 15% off and free shipping from then.
This ^^ is solid advice. They also have a discount code for members of their forums.

RC-5.0

Established Member
RC and I go with what works. :coolman:

IMO, it's hard to beat American-made products, professional support staff, informative videos and forums, and a 110% Money Back Guarantee on everything they sell...

This ^^ is solid advice. They also have a discount code for members of their forums.

I started out exclusively with their stuff, but I have since used some other products, but I don't abandon their stuff (which is Why Matt gave me "runner up" status )..I use some cheaper stuff on the "hoopty" and wife's car just to "get by". Autogeek is confusing for people that don't know specifically what they want.
The one thing I do not like about Adam's is their limitations on the Polishing pads..not enough variety for specific jobs. I assure OP though that they will NOT BE disappointed if he uses their stuff!
RC

Mapdog

Established Member
I missed the St Patrick's day sale but I called the guys. I couldn't be more impressed with customer service and price and my detail kit is set to arrive on my birthday. Thanks Adams. I've never looked forward to waxing a car before.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I missed the St Patrick's day sale but I called the guys. I couldn't be more impressed with customer service and price and my detail kit is set to arrive on my birthday. Thanks Adams. I've never looked forward to waxing a car before.
This is one of the reasons I'm a loyal Adam's customer. I've lost count of the number of "off the record" good deals I've received for customer loyalty, size of order, attending one of their free detailing clinics, etc.

I'm confident you'll be equally impressed with the products you receive but, if you're not, your investment is protected by a 110% satisfaction guarantee. It's hard to go wrong with that.

Users who are viewing this thread