Want 03/04 cobra trade my 05 gto 430rwhp

bgraiders323

Established Member
Up for Sale or Trade is a RARE 2005 Pontiac GTO White in color, interior is RED/Black. Comes with the LS2 6.0 litre about 34,000 miles on odometer(daily driven), CLEAN CLEAR TITTLE pink slip in hand. 18,000 or best offer (want c5 corvette) I am in Downey CA.

MODDIFICATIONS: HORSEPOWER ENGENEERING S+CAM, FAST Ported 92MM Intake Manifold, Ported 90MM Throttle body, Under Drive Pulley, 160* Thermostat, JBA Shortie C.A.R.B. legal Headers, JBA High-Flo Mid pipes, Bassani Catback, 3200 Stall vigilante Converter, K&N Drop-in, Dyno Tuned by HADDAD MOTORSPORTS made 430 Horsepower and 391 Torque.

Reason I am selling her because I am done with this project and want a 2 seater (corvette). Car has very good street habits and drives excellent, when you get on it she pulls strong very fun car. Gas mileage averages 14MPG and when on freeway goes up to 23MPG. again car is awesome for someone looking for a clean Rare car, this car never came out in WHITE so I had mine painted, then had my stock 17" wheels painted black to get the black and white theme.

ISSUES:
Car was in a frontal hit CLEAR TITTLE used that opportunity to do a color change with my money, and when doing so I found my Airbag light is on due to a seatbelt deploy code from when I removed the interior for paint (did not unplug batt.) it can easily be fixed with a local shop which ill do sometime soon.

FOR PICTURES GOTO -- 2005 gto 430rwhp fs/ft l.a. - LS1TECH

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
sorry, I'm confused. Do you want a 03/04 cobra, or a corvette?:shrug: title says one thing, the actual post says another. Just trying to clarify...:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread