want to buy a black gt500 (07_08_09_10) in the 30k$ range....

98chromesvt

Established Member
I'm being as patient as I can...It's taken me a long time to generate 30k$ outside of my normal income. All my car $ comes from side work/ parts sales. At 26yrs old I feel it's a pretty awsome accomplishment to be able to buy a shelby and own it outright. Im ready to pull the trigger....Now if I could just find the one I'm looking for. ......

Completely understand as my situation is very similar. 27yrs old paying cash from years of savings. deals are out there man. I just looked at a few that fall in to your criteria yesterday. I check autotrader, ebay craigslist daily. I'll start posting the links.

musclemustangcb

Established Member
Completely understand as my situation is very similar. 27yrs old paying cash from years of savings. deals are out there man. I just looked at a few that fall in to your criteria yesterday. I check autotrader, ebay craigslist daily. I'll start posting the links.

GOOD FOR YOU MAN!! CONGRATS!
I've been searching all the same sites for the right one. I found a few. Had a guy message me about one that I would buy right now...but he's not 100% sure if he needs to sell it......just a tease lol

98chromesvt

Established Member
seems like you can get an 07-09 1 owner 5k miles or less shelby for $34/35k. 07-09 20k miles + 2-3 owners $29/30k. I'm just trying to decide if it's worth the extra 4 or 5k dollars for 20k less miles..

musclemustangcb

Established Member
Good look finding a garage Queen Shelby gt500 for 30k. What about a low miles 03 cobra

thanks, like I said a couple posts back...I did find a 6k mile gt500 for 30k....it's sick. Waiting for the bid to come back in on his house.
As far as the old cobra goes.....no thanks. I've driven enough of them to know that the independent rear is not for me. Nice cars...but why settle with a cobra when u can.get a gt500?

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
thanks, like I said a couple posts back...I did find a 6k mile gt500 for 30k....it's sick. Waiting for the bid to come back in on his house.
As far as the old cobra goes.....no thanks. I've driven enough of them to know that the independent rear is not for me. Nice cars...but why settle with a cobra when u can.get a gt500?

Well I know of a mint condition practically showroom condition 07 Shelby gt500 for 30k. My buddy is on here as well, his car has barely seen miles ever since he bought it

musclemustangcb

Established Member
I think he's talking about the black/red whipple shelby.

*Sorry if mistaken.

the one with bent axle, smoked rear tires, and several street racing videos on YouTube? It's was the first thing that popped up under 3.4 gt500.....definitely not showroom either, scrape on rear bumper, front bumper aswell, lots of scratches. ...needs serious wet sand/buff.......I hope he's referring to a different one......the car I'm . describing is in Ocala Florida

Last edited:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
the one with bent axle, smoked rear tires, and several street racing videos on YouTube? It's was the first thing that popped up under 3.4 gt500.....definitely not showroom either, scrape on rear bumper, front bumper aswell, lots of scratches. ...needs serious wet sand/buff.......I hope he's referring to a different one......the car I'm . describing is in Ocala Florida

Whatever you're smoking needs to stop, seriously I hope you blow the motor as soon as you get a car.. :poke:

You need butthurt cream? Sounds like you're mad because a nice Shelby couldn't get down to your low balls offers

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member

You've got some nerve kid. After weeks of you wasting my time telling me your a serious buyer and how I should consider the car sold BS you then bad mouth my car in texts and now on the forum b/c I won't budge on the price.

I've always been upfront with the car and I clearly put in the thread the axle is bent and the rear tires need to be replaced.

The vids you speak of were all high rolls. The car was never tracked nor seen any dig runs. What cobra owner mods there car and does not WOT? But b/c mine was on vids you think differently of it.

Do your research bent and broken axles are a common issue with the 07-14 Shelby's like I've already told you. There are 2013-2014 owners who bend/break their axles when they are bone stock.

The cars exterior is in great shape with no dings or dents, period. I pointed out its 2 imperfection aside from normal wear and tear and both were there when I bought it. Show me a 7 year old black mustang with similar miles with no bra of any sort that has no wear and tear on its front bumper. Expect a few chips and light scratches especially with a black car.

There are numerous people on this forum that can attest to the condition and performance of my car. So please don't call/text me anymore about my car.

musclemustangcb

Established Member
Whatever you're smoking needs to stop, seriously I hope you blow the motor as soon as you get a car.. :poke:

You need butthurt cream? Sounds like you're mad because a nice Shelby couldn't get down to your low balls offers

I've been talking to the owner of the car. ..he's the one who.told me all the issues. His name is john. F or the miney.he us asking it's a good deal...just has issues that point to signs of a hard life. ...I don't do drugs....I just call it like I.see it....thanks for your wishes.....I'm sure in due time..you will get urs lol.....and the shelby was right at my offer. ...hadn't made a "low ball" offer

Last edited:

musclemustangcb

Established Member
You've got some nerve kid. After weeks of you wasting my time telling me your a serious buyer and how I should consider the car sold BS you then bad mouth my car in texts and now on the forum b/c I won't budge on the price.

I've always been upfront with the car and I clearly put in the thread the axle is bent and the rear tires need to be replaced.

The vids you speak of were all high rolls. The car was never tracked nor seen any dig runs. What cobra owner mods there car and does not WOT? But b/c mine was on vids you think differently of it.

Do your research bent and broken axles are a common issue with the 07-14 Shelby's like I've already told you. There are 2013-2014 owners who bend/break their axles when they are bone stock.

The cars exterior is in great shape with no dings or dents, period. I pointed out its 2 imperfection aside from normal wear and tear and both were there when I bought it. Show me a 7 year old black mustang with similar miles with no bra of any sort that has no wear and tear on its front bumper. Expect a few chips and light scratches especially with a black car.

There are numerous people on this forum that can attest to the condition and performance of my car. So please don't call/text me anymore about my car.

that won't be a problem. ..I was sold on the car when we first talked, but as we discussed it further and I thought about it more it just wasn't appealing to spend 30k on a car then have to immediately repair it. I have cars to work on now...just want something sick to drive that doesn't vibrate @60_70mph

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread