"Want to run for a $1000 my *****"....run in!

Common

Established Member
I rarely engage into racing on the street, this was more of a spiritied bumper rip=off than anything but this is how it went, anyway.

On Friday I was driving home late night with my friends little brother, as we were coming up by this long on ramp we see a new Civic SI accelerating on it then brake somewhat hard out of nowhere(assuming he saw me in his peripheral, in the left lane)....

I dont think much of it until they(later saw there was three shiats in it) are at my quarter panel "stuntin" hard with their HID's, ones you can see Virgin Islands with btw, 44,000k, downshifting and acting pretty silly.......
After about one mile, road openned up for a quick 3rd gear burst, or should I say "highway backhand shelacking" to be delivered. I hesitated, being as few days before I was extended a great courtesy after a stop and was let off with a warning(non speeding but I still appreciated it)..............but, thinking I can keep it embarassing for them and remain speed limit-ish, I engage and piss in their cheerios anyway. By a few decent bus-lengths to boot........

Fast forward to 5 mins latter, at my local exit light( a 3 min red light that makes you want to kill baby seals), here comes the same civic next to us, windows rolled down and gesturing something/open your window

Convo went exactly like this(which is rare for me, since I am conservative and dont like talking to strangers, especially shit for brain racing hoodlums)

-Si driver- "Thats a cute mustang toy you got there my nigga, want to run it for a thousand, my nigga"....as his two "boys" are snickering......at him calling my silver cobra with fat tires "cute" as it's sitting/rumbling next to him in his WHITE civic that probably comes with a built in tampon dispenser....but whatever, I'm not judging...or am I?..:lol:

-Me(with a polite smile)-"what?...that?"...I tried not to be insulting but I really tore him down to the point of hilarity just minutes before and couldnt contain my sarcasm.

Si driver- "Nah, my nigga, want to run my STI for a thousand, right now, I'll go get it if you down, what's really good?"

Me-realizing this could be taken to a funny story not heard often, decide to turn into a "wigger" and do it "up", "ohhhh shiat, an STI?....for a $1000?...you guys got a $1000 DOLLARS?.....damn, I dont have that kind of money, you guys are ballers for sho, my bad dawg, didnt mean to hurt your feelings back there, imagine if I actually dropped a gear?......don't get all mad now challenge me out with your sisters boyfriends cousin's car homie!!!"

ALL the tards in the SI, simultaneously- "wtf is that supposed to mean man, that's ignorant, wtf, $1000, ballers?, we down right now nigga, just bring it, lock it up, we doing this or what..............blah blah blah......".....

Me- politely smiling and killing them with sarcasm, back in the white boy, non wigga mode- "I cant hang with you guys, obviously, you have some wicked rides *as I'm shruging my shoulders, and pointing at their burnt clutch smelling civic*, I cant race with big budget ballers like you, you boys sure do make it rain I bet"........

At this point I see the cross light turning yellow, and am getting ready to make my turn, I slowly put it in first, roll up my window as they're still "making it rain" and drive of my direction to drop this kid off at home. He was elated to say the least, about the entire exchange I assume, since all the kid did was smile and laugh like a 2yr old baby after getting his first Elmo doll!!!

It wasnt a kill, it was more of a funny interaction at a light than anything. If some of you knew me, you would probably get the picture even better, being as that I'm a buzzed head, serious looking dude(wtf is that supposed to mean?...well, I dont smile or laugh much with strangers..and most people think im too serious) that doesnt talk "hood" or would know how to save his life.....

MODS-feel free to edit anything, I know some of it might be insulting but I'm only "translating" an event verbatim.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
:lol::lol::lol: Ricers at its best! Good kill Common BTW Common races????!!!:??: :beer:

03OxWhiteMach

Lexi Belle=1 Sexy Clown
Established Member
Funny story.... worth the read.

On a side note, were the guys in the SI young?

Some people just have no clue when it comes to the capability of a car. When I turned 16 I got an Integra GSR and thought it was the baddest thing out there. Some people just need a slice of reality.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
That would be like me saying, let me go grab my drag radials and bottle, then well race! Dumb ricer move.. I bet 'their' STI is stock, or close to.

2jzge

Established Member
Maybe I'm just greedy but i would have asked them to show me the money. I mean it wasn't like they weren't offering you a 1000$.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Funny story.

On another note, you just referred to yourself as conservative, is this true?:lol1::D:beer:

res0n0xg

Established Member
All they would do is wait for you to bring the 1000 dollars and then try to rob you, ****ing pieces of shit....

SpdPilot

Established Member
Great Story.... but

Being that I drive a red GT500, you haven't experienced a good stop exchange with the boyz until they ask you why I have Will Smiths car (from the movie legend). And where is he and why I am driving his car. And as dry of a sense of humor as I have, I wasn't feeling the "it's a joke" vibs from them either. I think they were dam serious in their own south Compton sort of way. Which normally means a firearm soon becomes part of the conversation. You at least had some fun without the threat of losing your life!

JMD0346

Established Member
The homies around here always "got sum shit at da hous dat'll tear you up homeboy!"lol It usually starts out with some big bet they know you wont take. They are usually just f'n around though and want to see what youre about.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I ROFL'd. Were they all black dudes or were they just that gangsta that they could drop the N-bomb while conversing casually?

This would make a great short movie too. You know, like the PIXAR ones before the film. :rockon:

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
I usually dont post in your threads and disregard the vast majority of what you say. However, this one was worth my time..

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
that was some pretty funny stuff...

common isn't your cobra sonic blue?

and i get these guys a lot.... tell me how they just put a cai on there del sol, and that the car is pretty intense.

or if im turning at a stop sign they stare and ask me to drift around the corner, lol.

i had a black dude run up to me and tell me my car isn't shit, and that he "has a civic out back that will smoke my ass."

on and on and on...

Stevo151

Established Member
hahahahahhaha this post made my day! thats hilarious man. and yeah i bet there sti was close to stock. lol stupid ricers! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread