"Want to run for a $1000 my *****"....run in!

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
if it is safe, i somtimes "scrub" the tires at a light if someone talks a bunch of crap. usually shut's them the hell up right away.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
if it is safe, i somtimes "scrub" the tires at a light if someone talks a bunch of crap. usually shut's them the hell up right away.

hb-004.jpg

I can see how "scrubbing" your tires would shut someone up. When they're clean, they look more intimidating. :coolman:

I know if I saw you scrub your tires at an intersection, I'd shut the hell up right away in fear for my life. You'd have to be a mentally unstable person to jump out in the middle of the street and do this.

:lol:

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Great Story.... but

Being that I drive a red GT500, you haven't experienced a good stop exchange with the boyz until they ask you why I have Will Smiths car (from the movie legend). And where is he and why I am driving his car. And as dry of a sense of humor as I have, I wasn't feeling the "it's a joke" vibs from them either. I think they were dam serious in their own south Compton sort of way. Which normally means a firearm soon becomes part of the conversation. You at least had some fun without the threat of losing your life!

:bored: thats why you have a CCP and 10 x 230gr JHP if you are in constant fear of half assed thug gun violence. Will Smith...:xpl: tell me the last movie that he has made that wasn't laced with racisim undertones throughout the storyline...get over it.

They sound hardcore, betta recognize
:lol:good one
I wonder it the $1000 payment would come in partial WIC vouchers....lol

Common

Established Member
:lol::lol::lol: Ricers at its best! Good kill Common BTW Common races????!!!:??: :beer:
Hahaha, not really!
Funny story.

On another note, you just referred to yourself as conservative, is this true?:lol1::D:beer:
You have no idea how conservative I am. I actually PAY taxes....no refunds for me:whine:
I ROFL'd. Were they all black dudes or were they just that gangsta that they could drop the N-bomb while conversing casually?

This would make a great short movie too. You know, like the PIXAR ones before the film. :rockon:
They were mixed, hispanic/black, couldnt really tell. Not white for sure....
It was a civic full of white boys I take it
No....
I usually dont post in your threads and disregard the vast majority of what you say. However, this one was worth my time..
Good to know, now I can sleep better!
that was some pretty funny stuff...

common isn't your cobra sonic blue?

and i get these guys a lot.... tell me how they just put a cai on there del sol, and that the car is pretty intense.

or if im turning at a stop sign they stare and ask me to drift around the corner, lol.

i had a black dude run up to me and tell me my car isn't shit, and that he "has a civic out back that will smoke my ass."

on and on and on...
My car is silver actually, that picture floating around isnt me. That was in inside joke between me and few other members.....

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Rick started it, I'll get him back:D. Everyone that did see my real pic knows better...

Besides, most know my car is silver and I'm not in my mid-thirties...

Yea yea, I remember seeing it, just bringing an old joke back :beer::lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread