Want to swap an 03 / 04 Rear End DFW

jpetre

Established Member
Hey guys,
Anyone up for a straight up trade on a stick axle out of an 03 Mach 1 with 10K miles on it. Factory gears and I will not need any exhaust as I have side exit on my Mach. Please e-mail me if interested.

[email protected]

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Man I wish I was closer. I'd be all over this. My dad lives in a little town called Nacogdoches that's fairly close to DFW. I'll be at his house for a few weeks in January. I doubt you'd wanna wait that long though.

BruntzySVT

Established Member
jpetre said:
Hey guys,
Anyone up for a straight up trade on a stick axle out of an 03 Mach 1 with 10K miles on it. Factory gears and I will not need any exhaust as I have side exit on my Mach. Please e-mail me if interested.

[email protected]
i have 10k miles on my cobra live in keller dfw!

jpetre

Established Member
We are only about 50 miles from each other. Let me think about it. how many hard launches on the rear? Did you ever use slicks?

BruntzySVT

Established Member
jpetre said:
We are only about 50 miles from each other. Let me think about it. how many hard launches on the rear? Did you ever use slicks?
never used slicks, ran her 10 times at track had bad wheel hop 2 let off should be okay never been any problems...u?

jpetre

Established Member
I have been to the track only once. I ran 4 times and left at about 1800 rpms. I am talking with my mechanic about this so I shall see what he says. We are discussing a Navigator motor in the Mach. He is saying the IRS will not handle the power and I will constantly be buying half shafts. So let me do some research and see what kind of power the stock IRS can handle. We are guessing around 540 to the wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread