Want To Trade Borla XS For Mac

03CobraRed

Established Member
I would like to find somebody who wants to trade their Mac 2.5 inch cat back with tips less than 3.5" for my Borla XS Cat Back

It is in perfect condition with some minor "modifications" to the tailpipe where it curves around the frame. It does not effect anything.

Here are some pictures on the car and even a video of what it would sound like with Hooker Long Tubes and Off Road X.

DSCF6415.jpg

DSCF6416.jpg

th_DSCF4551.jpg

Would prefer local so the car is not down too long but willing to consider other options. Some people hate the way it looks and some love it. I love it, I just don't want to hack this cat back up to put different mufflers in it.

Last edited:

lou cypher

"Blower Only"
Established Member
I might be interested in swapping. I currently have my MAC cat-back half off my car. I believe the tips are smaller than 3 1/2's too. Why you looking to switch? What exactly are the "modifications" to the borla? Also I live right down the street from Burr Ridge, in Downers Grove.

03CobraRed

Established Member
The tailpipe is just beat in a little bit to clear something. I am actually in New Buffalo Michigan which is about an hour and 10 minutes from Downers, I just moved. Not too far! Do you have any pictures of it? I am pretty picky, I would just like to see what it looks like.

slowassgt

Established Member
hey i would be i have a mac catback i would like to trade but i wouldnt want to ship it. it only a few months old its got 3inch chrome tips if you intrested pm me

Users who are viewing this thread