Want to trade up to a Twin Turbo Viper ? 1170RWHP on pump gas.

twinvipers

YOU LOST,DON'T BE A BITCH
Established Member
Looking for a Shelby GT500 or another interesting Mustang.

Check e-bay item # 220173567174

Last edited:

Mysticobra04

Damn if it was blue with white stripes I would consider it. Actually the price isn't that bad either considering some of the other twin turbo vipers.

1time

Established Member
ddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twinvipers

Established Member
God twin........are you on every site I go to????? Check out the TTA # and you'll probably remember me!!!

Hey, what's up man......

I just bought another TT/A yesderday. High miles . but he gave me 3 jackets,owners kit,Pace car glasses set in the box and a ton more. Had to buy it just for that.

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
What is high miles for you....20k??? Just kidding I was gonna ask what deal you got when I saw your post on the TTA Section. PS You must be skinny I don't think I could fit in those jackets!!! What are you gonna do with the new TTA??:burnout:

twinvipers

Established Member
What is high miles for you....20k??? Just kidding I was gonna ask what deal you got when I saw your post on the TTA Section. PS You must be skinny I don't think I could fit in those jackets!!! What are you gonna do with the new TTA??:burnout:

LOL !!! You definitely know me better than I thought. The miles are over 100k. I'll probably sell it. I know it sounds crazy,but I only wanted the stuff that came with it.

I can't come close to fitting in those jackets, and if i did I wouldn't wear them anyway :-D

They will sit in the closet with the GNX jackets.

I am opening up a classic/muscle type showroom in May. Maybe I can put some of my stuff on display.

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
Good luck!! If I happen to vacation close I'll definitely want to check out the show room!!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread