want your car detailed

onefastcar

Established Member
want your car detailed or cleaned up from the salt on the roads or just like to keep it clean. i am your guy .you can send me a pm on here . my name is jj thatnks

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Onefastcar (JJ) is the man. I've procrastinated (weather's fault... mostly) on taking pictures, but my car hasn't looked this clean and shiny in a long time.
approved-stamp-thumb8591025.jpg

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I took it out today (what a NICE day), so i'm afraid of seeing what crap got on it :fm:
I was on 121 and swerved to avoid standing water, and my wife was like :cuss: "what was that for!!".. Gotta take care of my other love :rolling:

onefastcar

Established Member
yes wax is part of the job but now just to keep it looking good should wax it once a month until it gets warm out and he starts driving it more and it helps keeps that paint looking good

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
yes wax is part of the job but now just to keep it looking good should wax it once a month until it gets warm out and he starts driving it more and it helps keeps that paint looking good

:rockon:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

LOL good to know that did NOT initially sound right.

That being said, my daughter and her husband are looking for another detailer. they live in Gainesville. If you travel out there PM me your contact info and I will pass it on. the one they were using went out of buisness.

Users who are viewing this thread