Wantaed: pics of the black cobra with the slicks and skinnys

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
Wanted: pics of the black cobra with the slicks and skinnys

im trying to find some pics of the black 03 with the bogart wheels and hoosier slicks and skinnys. anyone have any? i would appreciate it greatly :rockon:

Last edited:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Randy Wick had bogarts on the front and draglites on the rear of his old black 03. I found them somewhere on here the other day.

edit: I would find them for more pics of whoever is in your avatar :p

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
99cobrablack said:
Randy Wick had bogarts on the front and draglites on the rear of his old black 03. I found them somewhere on here the other day.

edit: I would find them for more pics of whoever is in your avatar :p

hehe. i have a few more of her on my home computer. i met her in panama city on spring break one year. good times.

btw, where did you find those pics? i have gone through about 150 pages of post and have yet to find a pic like i want. i actualy want pics of an 03 cobra with weld prostars front and rear. i want to see what mine is going to look like with slicks and skinnys.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Damn Chris, you are llucky to meet a girl like that in Panama. When you get a chance post the good clean ones of her on the "hot girlfriend" thread if you don't mind. Everyone here says thanks!

chrisweekspc

Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
Damn Chris, you are llucky to meet a girl like that in Panama. When you get a chance post the good clean ones of her on the "hot girlfriend" thread if you don't mind. Everyone here says thanks!

Ah yes, Panama. That's where I live..gotta love it :)

Users who are viewing this thread