WANTED 03-04 cobra pistons

agpatrick12

Established Member
Be careful man I've done this too many times to know you're gonna get a bunch of junk. People will say low miles, perfect, etc. and the ring lands will be slightly crushed even sometimes where you can't see signs of overheating on top. Just a heads up.

Besides, you probably already know this, but stock 03/04 pistons are junk anyway.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
Be careful man I've done this too many times to know you're gonna get a bunch of junk. People will say low miles, perfect, etc. and the ring lands will be slightly crushed even sometimes where you can't see signs of overheating on top. Just a heads up.

Besides, you probably already know this, but stock 03/04 pistons are junk anyway.

yeah i'm well aware of the issues with buying "used" pistons, i only need one really so just hoping that 1 out of the 8 i'm receiving are suitable for what i need.....i wouldn't necessarily call them junk i've been making over 800whp with them for some time and beat on the car regularly.

agpatrick12

Established Member
Well I have whole box of them, probably 7-10 you can go through. A few the rings spin freely but some they are pretty jammed up. Text or call if you're interested. 314-698-72six-three.

Users who are viewing this thread