wanted 03-04 cobra

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
i want a another 03-04 cobra i miss mine real bad :cryying: i like my mach 1 i got but i reallly miss the cobra i would prefer one in this order// black,dsg,sonic blue, sliver or white , then all other colors i want a coupe but i would consider some verts my only pet pev is no nitrous please if you want a extermely low mileage very well taken care of mach that you could eat of look my way please its azure blue 1 of 2,250 that they made in 03 on 3-11-03<-- its birthday :beer:

mmartin 6

Established Member
I'm looking to part with my 03 Redfire Coupe. 23K miles. Mods include 2.93 pulley, diablo chip, custom tune (460rwhp), Borla stingers, K&N FIPK, Cobra floormats, shorty antenna, black COBRA inserts, Nitto 315's with approx. 3K miles. Excellent condition - I had two very MINOR fenderbenders - front bumper and chin spoiler are brand new with NO paint chips/Rear bumper repainted. This car is sweet - never had any probles- no tick, vibe, etc. Can follow up with photos, if necessary.

mmartin 6

Established Member
mmustangsrus said:
nice car do you have some pics

I'll be out of town for the next week, can't get pics until I return. Forgot to mention, it has chrome wheels - looks great with the redfire. I'm selling because I recently purchased a new F-150. Hate to get rid of the Cobra, but figured it's time to reeuce expenses.

Looking for $25K.

Users who are viewing this thread