WANTED 03/04 Silver Cobra (Buy or Trade)

DRCjasper

Established Member
I'm looking for a silver 03/04 Cobra, leaning toward a vert but coupes will be considered.

- $23K or less
- No more than 35,000 miles.
- No auto's or SRAs

Willing to trade my 05 GT Vert and cash. Will provide more pics and info upon request. (Please note, the chin spoiler has since been removed)

Trade not required. If you want to sell your Silver Cobra outright, please provide a brief description/link.

Thank You all for your consideration.

Newestshot1.jpg

99GTCONV

Established Member
Here's my car if your interested:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/549654-new-condition-2003-10th-anniversary-cobra-vert-6-800-miles-26-500-a.html

I'm looking for a silver 03/04 Cobra, leaning toward a vert but coupes will be considered.

- $23K or less
- No auto's or SRAs

Willing to trade my 05 GT Vert and cash. Will provide more pics and info upon request. (Please note, the chin spoiler has since been removed)

Trade not required. If you want to sell your Silver Cobra outright, please provide a brief description/link.

Newestshot1.jpg

_AJ_

Established Member
I have a silver 10th ann. whippled in awsome shape.call 432-889-9543

pics and full desription upon request

CobraNYC

Established Member

- $23K or less
- No auto's or SRAs

Newestshot1.jpg

I have a 2004 Cobra. Silver but coupe. I sent you an email in your inbox.

DRCjasper

Established Member
First and formost: I appreciate each of you taking the time to check out my thread.

Now allow me to reitterate the requirements:
MUST BE:
1) $23K or less. Only way I would even remotly consider more is if the car has been converted to turbo!
2) No Solid Rear Axels
3) No Auto Trans
4) 35K Miles or less

I have a silver 10th ann. whippled in awsome shape.call 432-889-9543

pics and full desription upon request

It's a nice car! Still, a little more than I'm spending and I'm not real fond of the 10th Ann. interior. Appreciated though.

Sorry man, too much money and too many mods. Just don't want to get involved in anything that has a replaced shortblock. However, that does sound like a great price for the parts that come with it.

I have a 2004 Cobra. Silver but coupe. I sent you an email in your inbox.

I want a streetcar man. Not looking for a gutted/Auto/SRA race car that's over my intended budget.

DRCjasper

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread