**WANTED** 04 Comp Orange Vert

Sk1tz0

Established Member
Ok guys would like to add an 04' comp orange vert to my garage right beside the 03' zinc yellow vert. Its for the wife she gave me the thumbs up!!

The one i would love to have is in NC but i dont believe its for sale...

Wanting super clean.... I'm on the hunt and will take any and all help!!

Thanks guys!

IA Shelby

Established Member
1 in Chicago at auto showcase
1 in Va at hi-end auto
1 at a ford dealer - can't remember location

Range from 26 to 29k. 2/3 have been sitting for at least 2 months

Sk1tz0

Established Member
i have used my google foo and dont see these!!! could u post a link? i really apperiate ya

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
it looks like hi-end still has theirs. that seems to be one of the best buys out there right now from what i can tell. best of luck with it!

IA Shelby

Established Member
Cars for Sale: 2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible in Carol Stream, IL 60188: Convertible Details - 318777263 - AutoTrader.com

Heres a comp orange but at a dealership & the distance might be kinda far. The only one i found on autotrader

I talked to the sales guy last week. Car was originally priced at 31k. They dropped it to 29.8.

He said they had to have 29.3

They have had it on eBay multiple times without selling. Highest bid I recall was 26.5

They have to know they are above market still at 29.3

I bet they might sell for 28.5

Plus the car has been stored inside for the last couple of months compared to the hi-end car. And it comes with a CDC light bar and 10k fewer miles.

I would buy it but my wife is sold on Oxford white.

speedstreetz

Established Member
The one at hi end has been there WELL over a year. I have been somewhat in the market for One for a while. They are just WAY over priced. They replaced the front bumper as well for "rock chips"

dom418

Established Member
Although a rare color on the cobra remember CO was avail on every other mustang model in 04. Some of these dealers are on crack with their prices. I think you can buy a mystichrome vert for less and I think this will be more collectable down the road.

wsvt boost 2004

Established Member
I sold a 04 Comp Orange coupe with 10k miles for $25,500. Even at that price i made a pretty good profit.

Users who are viewing this thread