WANTED: Gen II Lightning (BLACK ONLY) MARYLAND

darknightcobra

REALTOR
Established Member
Located in Columbia MD....Like the title says, Im in the market for a Black 99-04 Lightning, mileage does not matter, no major cosmetic issues, no engine or trans issues. Im only looking to spend $7,500 to $10,000 obviously Im looking for a clean HIGH MILEAGE Lightning based on the price range im in. I will buy from MD DC VA PA DE, but I will go no further then 50 mile radius from my house to look at and purchase. Let me know what your have, please post pics on this thread and also leave vin!

:rockon::beer::dancenana:

Last edited:

BigMattfromNJ

Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...254/516272-wtt-01-lightning-cobra-feeler.html

I applyed for a loan yesterday to try and buy a terminator. truck now has 86,000 miles. Its sitting in my grandmothers drive way i don't drive it when there is snow/salt on the ground.

Magnum powers supercharger and 60# injectors are now on the truck. stock blower can be put back on but i don't have the stock upper pulley or stock injectors anymore. everything else i have. I am willing to meet up for the sale or deliver i have truck and trailer. Only selling if i can get approved for the loan.

darknightcobra

REALTOR
Established Member
Sweeet...I am interested, except would it save me money if you put the stock blower back on and how much would it save me if I only took the truck with the black wheels?

BigMattfromNJ

Established Member
Sweeet...I am interested, except would it save me money if you put the stock blower back on and how much would it save me if I only took the truck with the black wheels?

The stock blower can be put back on just only thing is it doesn't have a pulley on it i gave it to one of my cobra buddy's. so i would need to find a pulley to put on it. I really don't want to have to demod the truck if i don't need to. The magnum is a upgraded blower over the eaton. it is still a roots blower just much more efficient and you can make alot more power with it then the eaton. ill just throw in the chrome rims i will have no use for them.

darknightcobra

REALTOR
Established Member
Thats fine.....I just am trying to get one as cheap as I possibly can thats why I was asking about those things if they would save me money if you kept them. Also would you be throwing in the stock blower?

BigMattfromNJ

Established Member
Thats fine.....I just am trying to get one as cheap as I possibly can thats why I was asking about those things if they would save me money if you kept them. Also would you be throwing in the stock blower?

yea every stock part i have for the truck will go with it. ill send you a PM.

04troublez

SUPERCARGADA
Established Member
i remember seeing a black 99 or 00 with a for sale sign in the back window parked on Stevens Forest RD, in the village of oakland mills.

Users who are viewing this thread