Wanted - Lightning OEM Muffler

rlearp

Established Member
Just the muffler only, nothing else. I can send a UPS shipping label. I am tired of this Mac drone at 2000 RPM when towing, it is deafening. Since I saw no power increase on the dyno with the cat back I'll just go back stock (except I'll keep the 4" tips, I like those).

Ron

LINOGT

Established Member
Ron, I have the stock catback with like 10k on it. I'll be going to Nebern NC at the end of the month to see my son.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Don't know if you'd be interested in it or not but I have my Flowmaster catback that I took off that you can have if for some reason you and Lino don't work out. I'm getting ready to toss it in the trash here pretty soon.

rlearp

Established Member
John, which one is Eric? If it is stock I'll take it and once I know who Eric is I can send a bit of cash his way. Damn drone is killing me.

I put B-Quiet sound deadening in the truck (both doors, full floor, 2/3 back cab wall) to kill the drone but it didn't do the trick. Helped out, but when pulling a load at 65mph the truck really gets boomy and you can't hardly hear yourself. BTW, the Lightning has ZERO sound deadening in the floor and back wall, nothing.

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread