WANTED: Polished Accufab TB and Elbow

MorpheusGPR

Established Member
I have a used polished accufab plenum I will sell. I never put it on my car but bought it used.

It has a brass piece screwd into the side, so I think the previous owner must have been running nitrous or a snow kit.

$75 plus the ride and its yours.

Kenneth Risher

Established Member
Accufab Inlet...

I'm looking/hoping to get a nearly new Polished elbow and TB combo...
Had this set-up on my previous car...want it on my new one...
I'll keep looking and see if I can dig up a TB only...Accufab won't sel just one piece but I may be able to find one on E-gay.....
If I do..I'll take a look at your plenum for sure...

Cool...local Cobra owner...
Another Indy local guy (Zach) has my previous red 03....lost his number....

He was going to do some big mods..trying to get in touch with him to see what he's been up to....do you knowhim?

What color/year is your car?

I'm buying a 20K mile Mineral Grey 03 tomorrow...can't wait...

Later,
Kenneth Risher

Last edited:

MorpheusGPR

Established Member
Mine is a comp orange. I know of one red cobra that has a whipple I think. Not much other then that. Right now I mostly hang out with the local lightning guys.

Kenneth Risher

Established Member
Thanks alot guys...

I E-mailed the shop from the link (dans performance)....waiting to hear back from him....

Thanks Again....
Kenneth

SILVER04 COBRA.....another member on here passed on some interesting info to me....if you go to Kene-Bell's supercharger site..they sell the Accufab Throttle bodies (just the TB) for $100 cheaper than Accufab does...and now Accufab won't even sell them seperate...have to buy both pieces...

I looked on the Kenne-Bell site...it's the identical TB....

Just an FYI.....

MorpheusGPR

Established Member
Maybe I will check that out then...sounds like a good deal if they can get it shipped out. My polished upper plenum looks good and if I opt for nitrous I will probably need that hole where the brass plug is, anyways.

Kenneth Risher

Established Member
Nos....

I'm selling a complete...unused DynoTune (03-04) Nitrous kit....it's still on the car...just picked car up last night...bottle was never even filled...

Anyway..it's the #119 kit i believe...it's a dry kit...adjustable 25-35-50 hp.....
comes with a little aluminum plate that mounts the arming switch where the little spare coin thing is on the center console...pop the spare change thing out....pop the arming switch in...no drilling/cutting....

This kit is in mint condition....

$300 delivered to you if you want it....

Hell...we could transfer it from my Cobra to yours in a matter of an hour or two....

let me know if you are interested....

check it out on

www.dynotunenitrous.com

MorpheusGPR

Established Member
I am interested. Does it have everything with it? What does the kit top out at? Can it run more like 100-125hp jets as well? How many solinoids? Just one or two inline for safety? Any bottle heats, gauges, remote openers or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread