Wanted....Production 6R80/Converter 2011-2013

Rickety

Established Member
I'm looking for a low mileage 2011-2013 6R80 TRANSMISSION and CONVERTER out of a 5.0 MUSTANG ONLY....NOT looking for one out of ANY other vehicle....Not looking for a built unit.....

BR3P-7000-BA (ID 39) is the ONLY PN I am looking for....Must have both stickers/tags in place....

Thanks....

Saso(AKA Steve)

Last edited:

9Sec03Cobra

Established Member
What are you willing to give for one? Those things are pricey from ford! I bought a new one a couple years ago. I have a couple I can let go.

Thanks
Sean

Rickety

Established Member
Shoot me some pics ([email protected])...Mainly of the Tags.... How many Miles on em???

I know they are pricey, but I'm not looking to touch my toes on one...

One was posted for $2k with extra items on here last month....So, I guess, I'd pay close to that.....

Thanks......

What are you willing to give for one? Those things are pricey from ford! I bought a new one a couple years ago. I have a couple I can let go.

Thanks
Sean

calgarybandit

Established Member
I have a stock 6r80 converter from my 2011 Ford Mustang GT/CS 6000km on it before I installed the Circle D unit. I also have the stock tranny pan if you need it. PM if you want pics or more info.

yeager

Established Member
I have a converter out of my 2 month old 2013 with only 1900 miles. Let me know if your interested

migg400

Established Member
I may have one out of a 2012 with very low miles, just have to check the numbers for you...

Users who are viewing this thread